Please some one told me this npc ID-s

ucko1991

Question

8 answers to this question

you need kiding me .....

why he need phx .. and try to any protected server  and bla bla bla ...

just open your dev game console and check there ... to simple dont need server..phx.. and other programs

no im not kidding lol, read better before posting, no all know how use Developer Console, first of all is more fast getting packets how say Setekn and get ID from packets of server and you get instantly ID of this, with Developer Console need look all MOB for get ID so plese don't flame topic saying stupid things ok done.

gg he can try to start/use phx in any good protected server where he play long time so he can get ban and bb server 2 years play for noting ... not give stupid ideas on player where hey can get ban . end

Lol if he asks for NPC IDs from a server, it's surely because he want to make a sort of ripped off server (0 originality but let's forgive this, it's the fashion those days :D).

As said others, PHX.

For people who didn't understand, he want the NPC IDs from a server he doesn't have any control on it. So, stop talking about dev shits :D. Except if he knows the retail name of the mob, or if you're lucky at //spawn, he have to use PHX.

I must add a server with such customs, you surely never play it for 2 years lol. Around 101% sure haha. And you can forget to find a decent protection on those servers too.

BTW I don't know those mobs (well I stopped to IL :D) so they must be in the last part of monsters table.