baylor's treasure chest

i have on question... anybody knows where i could find the " Baylor's Treasure Chest " ?

i heard it has drop blessed enchants..im trying to find it on google..but there is no clue.

if anybody know pls  post it here...  ty a lot !!!! :D

i have on question... anybody knows where i could find the " Baylor's Treasure Chest " ?

i heard it has drop blessed enchants..im trying to find it on google..but there is no clue.

never heard about blessed scrolls, but when baylor goes down, some chests appears and give mats + seeds (to obtain dynasty armor recipes). just double click on them...

no the thing is that when we kill baylor..no treasure(chest) appears... i think its hidden somewhere.. or something like this..

and i want to know the exact location... it drops beas/bews :) i just to need the stupid location

ty anyway:D

no the thing is that when we kill baylor..no treasure(chest) appears... i think its hidden somewhere..

and i want to know the exact location... it drops beas/bews :)

The exact location is in the room where you kill it, I can promise you this.

Maybe if you are playing a custom server, ask the gm. also take this

http://www.lineagedroplist.com/npc/B,2/29116/Baylor%27s%20Treasure%20Chest.html

well..yeah its a custom server... but i think that trasure must be somewhre... i play l2dubai...

and there bews/beas can be taken only from TVT... but some guys camed on server with 1K+++ bews/beas...

this is kinda weird..u cant do this in one week even if u bot at tvt....

so the only option is baylor's treasure chest i think.. in this server we have to kill baylor for drop (all RB jewels and some other things)

so baylor dies about 1000 times/day....this mean somebody kill that treasure everytime baylor dies... i think this is the way he make so many of them.... i cant find any other explenation... :)

Let me explain you ..

So .. to kill baylor first you need to kill darnel, tears and kechi.

After you killed them , you will be able to enter in baylor room , and after you kill him some chests will spawn. Those chests are Baylor's treasure chest

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys ty for ur help.. i coulndt solve the problem... i guess the problem is that this server is custom..so baylor its not in his room ...

he have been moved to another room..and all players have acces there... because we have teleport and custom drop for killing baylor.. :)

anyway..ty a lot for trying :) ur great guys :P          have fun  playing l2 :D  and also doing other stuffs:P

ok guys ty for ur help.. i coulndt solve the problem... i guess the problem is that this server is custom..so baylor its not in his room ...

he have been moved to another room..and all players have acces there... because we have teleport and custom drop for killing baylor.. :)

anyway..ty a lot for trying :) ur great guys :P          have fun  playing l2 :D  and also doing other stuffs:P

ok then :].