[Poll] Interlude Project

What Interlude Project better? and why?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What Interlude Project better? and why?

• aCis
    • L2JFrozen

We are proud that our project L2jFrozen is taken into consideration. In my opinion the pack varies on the type of server that you want to open, and also from the team that has the Server (More people that don't know Java decide to open a Server). For a Low Rate Server the best is always use a clean pack, as aCis.

The thing that I really would is a collaboration between the different project, so isn't a "Project xxx stolen my code". Shyla has my same idea, create a completely free Open Source Project, this is the most important thing. Where anyone can make an active contribution to the code.

Thanks to many testers we created good project with a large influx of users. But that does not mean to recommend other projects, with a skilled team as aCis.

Have a good day,

Nefer

no one !! the best option is to make a own pack :)

Okay you want to make your own pack but it must be based to a project,logically a clean one.

As we know the l2j was the cleanest,but now aCis will be better option than l2j(il).

Did you get me? ;O

That's all.

Depends on what kind of server you want to make, for low rates i'd choose aCis (when its ready to be used) and for high rates l2jfrozen.

when acis will be read, be sure will be ready for high rates as well.

if u think the customs u can find here and add by urself, make so much a high rate, i tell u that ur wrong.

when acis will be read, be sure will be ready for high rates as well.

if u think the customs u can find here and add by urself, make so much a high rate, i tell u that ur wrong.

this is true , u can make and a low rate with l2jfrozen :)

and as i sayd i like much more for a low rate l2jfrozen :)

this is true , u can make and a low rate with l2jfrozen :)

and as i sayd i like much more for a low rate l2jfrozen :)

IL Low rate and L2JFrozen ? Total fail..

Many mid rate server runs on l2j frozen. ofc the owners believe that it's good and most of them have the same style. shop till b grade, full buffer, no subclass quest etc... In my opinion aCis will be the best in the future(about two months or a bit more) but l2jfrozen is the best choice for pvp server cause acis needs many modifuctions at the config.