[Poll] Interlude Project

What Interlude Project better? and why?  

337 members have voted

1. 1. What Interlude Project better? and why?

• aCis
    • L2JFrozen

logo.png

I'm pretty pretty.png

+1

with payment >.>

and where is writed free packs only ?!

in this pool i would vote for equal, good pack even if is not active, with few read topics, you can fix the most imp bugs,

but i will not vote i-play > all of them together drool.png yes this is propaganda %5E%5E.png

and i also think this is a fail thread since this was discussed for millions of times. annnnnddd.... http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=156075.0  the only reason u started this being cuz u are nuub and dont know what project to use for ur future <fail> server.

+1and where is writed free packs only ?!

in this pool i would vote for equal, good pack even if is not active, with few read topics, you can fix the most imp bugs,

but i will not vote i-play > all of them together drool.png yes this is propaganda %5E%5E.png

and i also think this is a fail thread since this was discussed for millions of times. annnnnddd.... http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=156075.0  the only reason u started this being cuz u are nuub and dont know what project to use for ur future <fail> server.

i`m dissagree with you dude... why he is nub... he just ask... we need to support people and help them... if you dont like dont post ! ;)

i`m dissagree with you dude... why he is nub... he just ask... we need to support people and help them... if you dont like dont post ! ;)

read my all post,

since there this subject was millions of times discussed + there is a thread with info about, why he should make a thread ?

and since most of votes are from devs for their packs, this thread is fail moar.

because there is not i-play or what?... to end this unusefull discussion... everyone can do what they want :D

but its so lame to vote for your project, cuz everybody will say that his work is better.

this prove me how lames are the projects itselfs. if u are good , let others to vote u.

if u wanted to be helpfully indeed, u would post why u think ur project is better.

but.. no one thinked about QQ

but its so lame to vote for your project, cuz everybody will say that his work is better.

this prove me how lames are the projects itselfs. if u are good , let others to vote u.

if u wanted to be helpfully indeed, u would post why u think ur project is better.

but.. no one thinked about QQ

you told about me... but your first topic is? so.. please dont critic me.. after you look to your self !

off: hai ca vb pe mess cand vin ca plec la munca akuma :( salut si success cu i-play.