l2 is... dead?

Let's suppose that L2 isn't dead , then why NCSOFT merged all servers in two ? 1 EU and 1 NA...

a few people on servers , hard to find people for pt (can't do quests + shit economy) , hard to pvp , no antagonism etc.

same happened on aion the half EU servers merged (from 10 to 6 i think)

but hey that are you telling to noobcakes who think L2 is their Private server with 100 people online ;x

no money honey? im hust saying :P

Not :P L2 is boring that's all.People prefer to play WoW instead of playing L2.

@Phoenix4

Economy of all servers are pretty much shitty that's true but it isn't so difficult to make money and you don't have to buy adenas.If you get into the server's economy then you can have everything you want easily.You just need pretty much time and some money.

Not :P L2 is boring that's all.People prefer to play WoW instead of playing L2.

thats your opinion dude i like to play only retail l2 server and not this high-rate starwars servers

thats your opinion dude i like to play only retail l2 server and not this high-rate starwars servers

Me too I was playing at Franz for 2,5 years and I am pretty much sure for what I am saying.

slow ppl prefer slow games like wow (about 1 hit per second if your full) and thats a game  style pretty boring im my opinion instead of lineage in which if your full buffed you do 5-6 hits per second)refering to dagers full buffed  and etc)

thats why I prefer l2 from other game 1)for tha graphics and 2)for the game style which is fast and that makes the game prett cool

In my opinion...

slow ppl prefer slow games like wow (about 1 hit per second if your full) and thats a game  style pretty boring im my opinion instead of lineage in which if your full buffed you do 5-6 hits per second)refering to dagers full buffed  and etc)

thats why I prefer l2 from other game 1)for tha graphics and 2)for the game style which is fast and that makes the game prett cool

In my opinion...

starwars lover?

slow ppl prefer slow games like wow (about 1 hit per second if your full) and thats a game  style pretty boring im my opinion instead of lineage in x1000 no buff limit and +16 weapons/armors/skills in which if your full buffed you do 5-6 hits per second)refering to dagers full buffed  and etc)

In my opinion...

Fixed.

L2 is dying yes, not dead. But hey we live in 2010 and this game came out in what? 2003? 7yrs is a looong time for a game to be alive.

Just look at server merges and how desperate they ar to get new people playing by making it a lot easier to start L2 (newbie buffs till lvl 62, everything up to low b-grd in shops).

And yes, for those who think L2 is x5000 rate servers here all you do is pvp and nothing else that aint L2. As said earlier L2 is about teamwork, crafting, spoiling and farming for the best gear, epics and so on. Then in the end when you are done with all that you can start doing nothing but pvp. Good luck getting all the best gear alone on any server thats not x[a lot] even so, good luck killing antharas/valakas/whatever alone (and no, donating for such items do not equal farming :p)

low rates are pretty interesting but hard at the same time

@phoenix4 make my day :)

There's nothing hard at L2. Even exp/farming is easy on x1 rates nowadays...

There's nothing hard at L2. Even exp/farming is easy on x1 rates nowadays...

ncsoft managed to do this

C1-C6 times (that time) were da best,real xp+pvp

then ncsoft put new places in where xp is like x4,and vitality and let's fck it all!