[L2J]Overtime - Opened at Dec. 27 2010 - 12:00

RandomDude

I know that this section is for servers that are upcomming soon, and im really sorry that you have to w8 that long, that wasent the way i wanted it :(

... I know admin from an old project (another server he hosted where i was HGM/ 2nd admin). And then he is one of my playing friends, i mean that we have been playing L2 together for a good time :P

I just wish i knew him from RL... :)

ok...just next time dont ask him when he will rent machine...but when the server will open...is better to tell us that it will open in 15 of December instead to w8 every day for opening...

Ok, im sorry but i just feel a little bit that you are pushing me to reply everyday, so its hard for me to tell different things each day :o

.. If i could, i would tell you the opening day, because i know you hate to check everyday and walk arround w8ing. When i know the day that the server will open, i will post it here ( ofc. before opening so you have some time to prepare :D )

I agree! ;D

i have an awesome idea. we will write on this topic every 30 minutes  "when up??" and we will blackmail randomdude to give us free items, when the server goes up, in order to stop!!!

but i think in the meantime he will trace our ips, and send us anthrax filled envelopes :P

good luck RD, u have gathered quite some ppl to play on ur server :)

I will do my best to make the server ready soon! and ofc i will also do my best to keep your informed about the opening day :P

NOOOOOOOOOO DONT SPAM ME!!! xD

good luck RD, u have gathered quite some ppl to play on ur server :)

ty, i hope that i got "LOT" of players to play the server :D

... Ty for being patient :P

Nothing new, admin is really hard to get in contact with because he is working very much this days :(... But the only thing we need, is just to put the rest of the money on the bank and then rent the machine, because we allready know witch machine to rent :D

Np :)

Latest news: I have just been talking to admin, and we tested the server once again with some friends, and ofc. the server will be wiped before opening so no one have items allready... He told me that he think we should make a fast testing before we rent the machine, so we did and now i will w8 untill he gets online again, so i can talk to him about what day we will rent the machine...

Np :)

Latest news: I have just been talking to admin, and we tested the server once again with some friends, and ofc. the server will be wiped before opening so no one have items allready... He told me that he think we should make a fast testing before we rent the machine, so we did and now i will w8 untill he gets online again, so i can talk to him about what day we will rent the machine...

This f@cking machine will destroy us! :)

Ye, but i guess you will prefer to play on a "server machine" instead of "home made server"? :D

I prefer dedicated ofc, but is it so difficult to rent a dedicated machine? i guess NO!