[L2J]Overtime - Opened at Dec. 27 2010 - 12:00

RandomDude

We just fixed a few things yesterday, like "penalty"... And admin said he only needed to put the rest of the needed money on his bank account before we can rent the machine.. So when the bank open again after this weekend he will put the rest of the money :P

So lets pray that the server will open tomorrow!!!

i guess admin is a child who doesnt even know what to do to rent a machine...or he lies to you?or maybe u lie to us??i dont know what to think...we are w8 so many weeks...why doesnt admin post something here to tell us what's happening??:X

i guess admin is a child who doesnt even know what to do to rent a machine...or he lies to you?or maybe u lie to us??i dont know what to think...we are w8 so many weeks...why doesnt admin post something here to tell us what's happening??:X

thats what im starting to think......

child?? He just had a lot of stuff to do this last days he told me, he is working very much... :s

Why should i lie to you? and why should he lie to me? :o

cuz we are w8 1 month and 10 days...and every day u say exactly the same to us...i dont know but is kinda strange...and u dont even know when the server could propably open...

The reason why i havent said any day that its possible for the server to open is because i allready told that, but we had some problems with our old machine so we had to rent a new one. And i dont know when admin gets time to put money on his bank, so i cant tell any specific day  :(

.. You guys are not the only ones who are w8ing, im w8ing too :o

yeah dude but u post a server here so u will get many players but by this way...i dont think that u will have any success...u could post the server 10 days ago not 6 weeks...anyway...do u know admin in RL?or from msn and skype?