[Share]Fully Basic - Faction Engine

Setekh

So the code is done! If you're new to this topic make sure you read everything below!(And i mean it!)

Features:

- Faction Voiced Handler - delevel, nobless, info = shows a hml, points = shows a normal message with your current faction points a-beep-t, charge = transforms your points into adena.

- Basic factions mods

- Configs contain more info (im tired to explain >.>)

Basically its a fully basic abstract engine that you can mod easy with out head aches, if anyone has questions or feedback im all eyes!

Peace out <3

Download: HIT MEH! - Mediafire

character_factions SQL = http://pastebin.com/AEmgx3GZ

faction_data SQL = http://pastebin.com/GDna1RcT

Yeah, you didn't miss anything. I was thinking to make this share for a while so i decided to finally do so. (Specially for Chandy)

The features will be basic cus simply i wont have time time or the will power to do a full one. But the awesome part about this engine is that its very abstract, allowing the user to add his changes with the slightest ease.

It has a simple switch case for actions like killing a user, simple & clean code that i guarantee it wont interfere much with your svn updates. Easy debug-able with error codes, it partially has a mind of its own deciding what to do when a critical error occurs and its data is stored inside the database so if you have your way in admin handlers you can manage the data easy live cus it can reload data at any time!

Its pretty efficient coded you'll never have problems using it throughout your server project.

Right here ima post what i did in just a few hours time xD (Yeah im pretty fast 8) /massive-ego-mode)

The manage witch is gonna handle the factions:

- removed - 

The faction class witch is gonna store the online players and doing the essential utils:

- removed - 

The Mysql DAO witch will handle the mysql data:

- removed - 

Witch that said lets hear your opinions!

Cheers, Seth.

Everybody lies.

"Done with L2J - Startin' 3d Game Engines(JME3)"

yeah im done with l2j, i stop developing it, but creating a custom that ruins the normal lineage 2 plot (or game play for that matter) doesn't mean im developing l2j. O.o

And stay on topic, also i like House too but im not that... eh never mind >.>

yeah im done with l2j, i stop developing it, but creating a custom that ruins the normal lineage 2 plot (or game play for that matter) it doesn't mean im developing l2j. O.o

And stay on topic, also i like House too but im not that... eh never mind >.>

I was just kidding, We're glad you're back.

-Thanks, xAddytzu

Well, the first l2freya faction machine huh?

ehmm... i dont get it... id it finished?if not, why is that?

theres a word for that. its called idiocy, when was the last time you first read/thought before saying something totally retarded?

Its easy accessible meaning you can place it anywhere, i made the tag freya to highlight the fact that im doing it on l2jserv freya revisions, you can simply port the difs on w/e pack you want or client version for that matter.

The share will be done today.

theres a word for that. its called idiocy, when was the last time you first read/thought before saying something totally retarded?

Its easy accessible meaning you can place it anywhere, i made the tag freya to highlight the fact that im doing it on l2jserv freya revisions, you can simply port the difs on w/e pack you want or client version for that matter.

The share will be done today.

:/

dmn!

rofl that really retarded :P

I'm sorry i just got confused because of the tag :/

anyway... I'm about to pick a faction engine so i'm waiting to see wich is the best!

yeah, well im almost done. Yesterday i had some stuff to do so i couldn't finish it, right now im doing some tweaks and the share will fully come this afternoon.