Warcraft and Counter Strike Moderators wanted!

Maxtor

I am curios of how many moderators will be in each section.There are more than 7 till now.Well ok.I hope Maxtor does not make everyone moderating(I am not saying that I'll be mod).

Anyway let's w8 for Maxtor's desicions.

I am curios of how many moderators will be in each section.There are more than 7 till now.Well ok.I hope Maxtor does not make everyone moderating(I am not saying that I'll be mod).

Anyway let's w8 for Maxtor's desicions.

candidates you mean...not all 7 wil be promoted...i personally believe 1-3 are good enough

candidates you mean...not all 7 wil be promoted...i personally believe 1-3 are good enough

You are in my mind...indeed.For such sections 2-3 people are enough.Anyway.Maxtor is the BIG BOSS here :P...

Let's wait for his decision... :)

I'd like to be a CS moderator or/and WoW Mod. I have some months of experience moderating on a lineage 2 private server forum (rank ~1-50, now the serv is dead).

Wow:

I've played wow for perhaps a year (exploiting most of the time of course).

CS:

I've played it since 1.5. My aim sucks donkeyballz but its fun to play sometimes. Curently playing on non-steam every now and then.

Why I want to be a mod?

I wan't to help keep the forums clean from spam. I like to help people.

Other:

-Been here for 2 years (this account ~1 year). My postcount is pretty low since I just don't feel like adding a reply with no sense.

-I'm active

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to be  WARCRAFT (dota, and another coustoms maps, WoW ) moderator i play Warcraft 15 hours in day. Evrythink you want (loosbots, hacks, bots... etc. ) say me! zEx_Drax WARCRAFT moderator :P