[WTS] L2j Interlude Pack + Updates + Bug Fixing ONLY 5 EURO!!!!!

Such share as "good vs evil" doesnt exist anywhere stop dreaming but if u are talking about the shares that contains some restricts then its ok.. they are not even 1% of GvE

2€ for a L2J Pack?

It means that its not worth a shit.

Ιt means that it's a preconfigured shit he found at la2base.

Ιt means that it's a preconfigured shit he found at la2base.

man are you idiot? wtf am i doing with la2base this is my own pack....and i have the source...

man are you idiot? wtf am i doing with la2base this is my own pack....and i have the source...

Βut none of the features were coded by you, lol.

But if he worked on something, fixed bugs, etc it means its his job, don't tell me guys that the fork owners, when they want to add something to their pack, they see the source shared and all they say, let's code it, cause that is bullshit. If pack is cheap it doesn't means its crap, did you tested ? No, so why you flame him ? Maybe for you all the things in are easy but for other people it isn't and pay 2 € is not expensive, 4 € for Malboro, that is expensive.

But if he worked on something, fixed bugs, etc it means its his job, don't tell me guys that the fork owners, when they want to add something to their pack, they see the source shared and all they say, let's code it, cause that is bullshit. If pack is cheap it doesn't means its crap, did you tested ? No, so why you flame him ? Maybe for you all the things in are easy but for other people it isn't and pay 2 € is not expensive, 4 € for Malboro, that is expensive.

a big thinks to one of the few logic people left in maxcheaters