[WTS] L2j Interlude Pack + Updates + Bug Fixing ONLY 5 EURO!!!!!

Because its crazy to sell l2jpack for 2 euros...So the guy that buy it he should open a server and spend money for deticated,domain,advertisment and other shit and he buy the pack 2 euros???Its full of bugs and i am sure that you dont know to fix them!

you don't even know me how you even tell that i don't know how to fix bugs and how you can say that the pack is full of bugs when you haven't tested!

of courses it worth men it is my work and as i told you in first post this is my first sale and no one knows me so i am going to start cheap! so don't flame without reason....

Did i flame u? Can u show me where? Or maybe im blind.

I just posted my honest opinion (Im allowed to do it, as anyone here)

Did i flame u? Can u show me where? Or maybe im blind.

I just posted my honest opinion (Im allowed to do it, as anyone here)

saying the word "shit" for something that someone has work on it it's flaming....also the prices were updated for the reason that is mentioned in the first post......(the pack was more expensive...)

Read my first post more carefully, I didnt say that your pack is shit, but that its not worth a shit.

Its true, should we belive that pack worth 2 € is good? No.

Read my first post more carefully, I didnt say that your pack is shit, but that its not worth a shit.

Its true, should we belive that pack worth 2 € is good? No.

as i already told you....this pack worth more of course but.....i am not known to the ppl out there so i thought it would be good to start very cheap....but as i see it would be better to post a price of 50 euro :-\..... anyway thanks for your good words without testing....

as i already told you....this pack worth more of course but.....i am not known to the ppl out there so i thought it would be good to start very cheap....but as i see it would be better to post a price of 50 euro :-\..... anyway thanks for your good words without testing....

Look, I don't have to test it, I can take a look at your features list, to know how much its worth.

- Friendly. Anyway, lets stop our little fight right now here, its pointless.

Look, I don't have to test it, I can take a look at your features list, to know how much its worth.

- Friendly. Anyway, lets stop our little fight right now here, its pointless.

i agree but if you want (if you are curious) i can get the pack online from my pc and you can log in and test it...

It is my code ? I'm talking about 'Equipment Restriction'

it's taken from l2jbrasil....

"Faction Good vs Evil" what does mean that u have their engine? lol you must be some kind of joke

faction good vs evil is an l2jmod that there is everywhere in the net -.- and i don't leech i just add in my pack...