WOLVERINE

Chrome

Each hand has 3 blades not 3 scratches. Each blade equals to 1 scratch, so with 1 of his hands = 3 scratches.

If he used both of his hands, then we have 3 scratches x2 and if for any reason he had to use both hands twice, then we would have 3 scratches x4.

Here, we see that he used both hands twice, which means the total number of scratches that exist in this sig. Oh and don't try to do the math and tell me that 3x4 = 12, while there are 10 scratches in the image. He may have scratched twice with 1 blade the same area (=10).

Painting/Designing/whatever means using your imagination, not perfectising your maths. Pff.

>_>

who gives a shit about number of scratches ? i used 5 or whatever only to fit the size of his body... WTF is all this arguing about ?! :/

Nah.. It's just some pure spam...

Looks cool.

ProJecT have partialy right, if you did sig with wolverine, you should keep the whole signature in topic, so there should be 2x3 scrathes. Wolverine and that 2x5 scratches fits like a Spiderman with rope instead of web..

Looks cool.

ProJecT have partialy right, if you did sig with wolverine, you should keep the whole signature in topic, so there should be 2x3 scrathes. Wolverine and that 2x5 scratches fits like a Spiderman with rope instead of web..

Dude, re-read my posts in here. and it's totally my choice if i give oral or anal to the girl...

Or you can simply explain me now instead of waiting days, months, years..

Don't be afraid to share your techniques and your tricks, nobody is going to take your job or anything >.> I can send you all my adena to teach some tricks if you want. I will farm to pay you with adena( since it's the only way I can pay you :> ) to teach me D:

Duuuude, go uninstall your Photoshop nao, and cut off your tiny prince... you know nothing :DD  SEX IS ART

Ass-Licking: FAILED.

Please try again later..

AndroniX.. This is criticism, you are not the only one pro designer in the world and you don't know all, when somebody gave you an advice, keep it, don't fight.. you are 100% wrong now. You think you are pro cause you are using only one borring style: transparent signature render + brush + font..? big wow.. it's nothing, this is from what designers are starting.. Don't make a god from you cause a lot of people from here can beat you without moving a finger.

AndroniX.. This is criticism, you are not the only one pro designer in the world and you don't know all, when somebody gave you an advice, keep it, don't fight.. you are 100% wrong now. You think you are pro cause you are using only one borring style: trans[arent signature rendr + brush + font..? big wow.. it's nothing, this is from what designers are starting.. Don't make a god from you cause a lot of people from here can beat you without moving a finger.

i agree to this

we have seen only 1 style here ,and ofcourse some more advanced can pwn him easily

who gives a shit about number of scratches ? i used 5 or whatever only to fit the size of his body... WTF is all this arguing about ?! :/

calm down bitches :D

btw stavro where is vemis for a game? maybe tomorrow? pm on skype :D