[Share] Website (integrated with cutenews)

embass

Scammer?

It does not matter what he is or isn't. It doesn't matter what you do in spare time either. Nobody gives a -beep-.

What DOES matter is the fact you agreed to pay me that small fee and now you're evading it and making up excuses to clear up your sorry ass reputation.

Even more, you're making up shit like "I wasn't on this msn" "I got new msn" and other shit when it's CLEAR and PROVEN in THIS THREAD that is a lie as well.

-beep-ing douchefag. Which part you do not get?

You ARE a scammer.

I will NOT stop calling you a scammer since you DID scam me (and others).

It was NOT the first time either (remember the banners? I sure as hell do) and by the looks of it I wasn't the only one either.

Even maxtor banned your sorry ass once before.

Maybe I should go and remind him of that.

This isn't even about the money. It's 15€ nontheless lol.

It's about principles.

You kept bitching how trustworthy person you are, that you aren't gonna scam me, that I should trust you more and shit and then end up behaving EXACTLY how I expected you to.

Like a little immature prick.

Not only that, you're trying to act like some e-thug thinking ANYONE is afraid of you. The -beep- is with that lol.

You'd be grateful if I stopped?

Well I'd be grateful if you pulled your head out of your ass and see the reality.

Nobody buys your bullshit and nobody likes you either.

You could of had easily avoided all of this if you just acted maturely.

If you couldn't pay up, you could of had let me know that and I'd understand and I'd be cool about it.

But heck, acting like the way you do is the WORST possible way.

Do you wanna threaten me? Go ahead, see what happens lol.

You're not the first person to do that mistake and you won't be the last one either.

Oh, maybe you wish to have a handkerchief? Cuz i've noticed you cry like baby .

Well is so hard to get a picture and post it , why someone should download the files and loose their time since you can post a screen to know if you like it or no.

agree