[Share] Desert Eagle Armor,Weapons & Wings [Interlude]

"G" Share (:

But i have a problem T_T ... look up to the pic

erroreagle.png

well the problem is texture are not encrypted with l2encdec, just do it, copy MOrcV4.utx in folder you have l2encdec, you don't have just download, ok now open CMD or DOS console same and copy path of l2encdec and now write l2encdec -e 121 MOrcV4.utx and you get a file named enc-MOrcV4.utx just copy in your systextures and rename to MOrcV4.utx and you done ;) ok enjoy and sorry for english hope understand.

rly thx for ur share,CriticalError....

but just one question: why u update the stuff on FreakShare???i remembered u like update stuff on Rapidshare,in recent days i found u update on FreakShare.

this netdisk rly slow.....^%&#$%#$&

OK I move to freaksahre because they pay for downloads, and ofc I uploading files from years in RS but they fuck me with new system put, I lose 222000 points and don't get nothing just a free account with premium privilegies? fail RS, now I move to fileserve becasue this host for I read is good and well this is all.

well the problem is texture are not encrypted with l2encdec, just do it, copy MOrcV4.utx in folder you have l2encdec, you don't have just download, ok now open CMD or DOS console same and copy path of l2encdec and now write l2encdec -e 121 MOrcV4.utx and you get a file named enc-MOrcV4.utx just copy in your systextures and rename to MOrcV4.utx and you done ;) ok enjoy and sorry for english hope understand.

he thanks buddy .. don't worry about english i get you xD! ... [te he encontrado en otros foros .. yo con otro nombre xD] ..

i will try that right now (:

EDIT: DONE! ... EVERYTHING WORKS ON (:

Thanks CriticalError [recuerda tu gente de habla hispana xD!]

NOTE: might not be better MEDIAFIRE, maybe 4SHARED or MEGAUPLOAD ? .. well, that's what i think.

I have one problem with this armors when insert SQLs into Navicat and data to gameserver folder all is OK,when i make and server side DAT files and systextures is OK too,but when i log into game and when i equip armors they no have textures (when i equip full set just hero's head are seen xD ) i read in this topic for encripting the textures and i made it with l2encdec_2.10.1 ( if i'm remember well in cmd i need to write "game dir"\l2encdec\l2encdec -e 121 "filemname" amd to get a encripted file "enc-filename" to rename it and to replace with older one in systextures folder) i made it with MHuman.utx i enc the file and replace it and when i log in game and equip the armor the game kick me with critical error :

Error:

Insufficient Memory.

Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

On Firs time i say "lol thats can't be" of my 4GB Ram and 1TB hard and this error lolz". I stop some of process and try again and i get this error again.Then i try with another armor Tallum i get set tallum and equipe it and all was normal i check my memory and all working fine then i get again armor Desert and equip it and BOOM crit error. I replace the ENC files with normal one and again all works fine.

If someone can help me to fix this problem to get armors with tetures whith out problems with critical errors etc. to say or if someone are made it correctly and all for him working fine to share ready encripted fils to share it please.

Thanks!

The only armor set that mFxc got from Ave and to bad that I shared it :] Nice to see CriticalError that You share my stuff when I'am BAN'ed :]

NETTE stop -beep-ing pm'ing me about my stuffs. You will get a shit ;)

Take care mFxc

The only armor set that mFxc got from Ave and to bad that I shared it :] Nice to see CriticalError that You share my stuff when I'am BAN'ed :]

NETTE stop -beep-ing pm'ing me about my stuffs. You will get a shit ;)

Take care mFxc

Weaponts & Wings is good only for me :P I dident like that mod of vesper armor is just white and in some places RED ;D

And dont act like idk like your stuff are the best in l2 client mods ;D I have seen  great works from Makers and they share for free and i love them  :P