[Poll] The best client for an L2J PVP Server

Frank

Which is the best client for an L2J PVP Server?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best client for an L2J PVP Server?

• Interlude
    • Gracia Epilogue
    • Hellbound
    • Kamael

Hello,

I would like you to vote which is the best client for an L2J PVP Server. I don't mean L2OFF and low rate servers but only PVP and L2J!

Please express your opinion.

Thanks.

Are you sure about Interlude? Have you ever seen an Interlude server with 0 bugs? Yes you can fix 'em, and you can have a good developer but Interlude is full of bugs and you can't fix 'em all. Everyday a new bug is coming up and you have to wipe your server, am I wrong?

Are you sure about Interlude? Have you ever seen an Interlude server with 0 bugs? Yes you can fix 'em, and you can have a good developer but Interlude is full of bugs and you can't fix 'em all. Everyday a new bug is coming up and you have to wipe your server, am I wrong?

Nope, this is true, but still i like interlude.

Nope, this is true, but still i like interlude.

Exactly :/

Epilogue.You can create a great server.Why?Cause if you dont want any customs on your server , you can easily just make Vesper harder to get and give people something to farm not just pvp,pvp,pvp and guess what?PvP.But people will still be able to play and PvP(ofc) with S80/S.

you can call it Lineage :)

-.-'

Τhat's my point

IL+Java=Never

better go to epilogue,or even Freya

Τhat's my point

IL+Java=Never

better go to epilogue,or even Freya

And that's why I am talking only for L2JAVA on my topic.