Multiboxing on L2Sublimity + Party setups.

freekill

I forgot to say that it works for me now for some weird reason. But i log two clients in sandboxie and then open battleping and then run the other two clients and it works. But if i don't run battleping then i get disconnected. I'll test later on if i can just run all clients on just battleping (Just bought membership on battleping due to beta being over).

Note to anyone who wants to use battleping from now on has to pay.

Battleping from now on needs donation in order to work , any1 got any solution ? (maybe another programa or w/e) .

At the moment we can run 4 boxes but the 2 of them (w/o sandbox) get DC every 20 mins , so its impossible to bot.

hidetoolz is easy to use, depends on their protection... I believe kasha sends your computer mac address over to their server though. Simply use vmware, hide vmware with hidetoolz :P

• 2 weeks later...

For battle ping you have to pay, try http://www.anchorfree.com/downloads/hotspot-shield/ .It change your ip but lag a bit , maybe helps..... I use vmWare,not sandboxie. Not sure will work on sandboxie

I managed to run 2 clients with sandboxie and another 2 clients with battleping after, but every try for a 5th client im gettign disconnected all time , i tried many things any suggestion how can i run more than 4 clients?

• 5 months later...