Multiboxing on L2Sublimity + Party setups.

freekill

it has an option,in ADVENCED below the topic

click,and HIDE it for POSTS and set number

btw,nice guide,but it will be quite obvious that u are botting...

it has an option,in ADVENCED below the topic

click,and HIDE it for POSTS and set number

btw,nice guide,but it will be quite obvious that u are botting...

not if your smart, stand still w/ sws and bd, same goes for EE and wc dont follow anyone, and if ur with archers its just like ur assisting :)

well i dont play sublimity and dont ask me how i know whats in the post but isnt it a bit unsecure to use battleping?

lets say 200 ppl use the method to multibox over battleping gms attention will becaught because of similliar/same ips

Or does battleping offer such a big amount of different ips?

well i dont play sublimity and dont ask me how i know whats in the post but isnt it a bit unsecure to use battleping?

lets say 200 ppl use the method to multibox over battleping gms attention will becaught because of similliar/same ips

Or does battleping offer such a big amount of different ips?

they offer a huge amout of IP's or atleast thats what ive been told.

thats odd, when I researched on battleping, it was said that you used your own ip address to connect to the server.

thats odd, when I researched on battleping, it was said that you used your own ip address to connect to the server.

seems like you should be right.

from battelping site:

With Battleping your own IP Address  is always used  to connect to the WoW and Aion login.

even though it doesnt spell out the name of l2 ->why should it be different just for l2 :P

seems like you should be right.

from battelping site:

even though it doesnt spell out the name of l2 ->why should it be different just for l2 :P

all i know is that it works dont ask me all this :D

all i know is that it works dont ask me all this :D

Battleping doesn't work for me. Am i doing something wrong. I open 2 clients with walker which you can do. I then open battleping and connect to ethier germany or netherlands as their closier to me (Thought would be best for ping wise?) Anyway i clicked connect then a black box will appear. I click Y and pressed enter which confirmed it. Try opening another client with walker and game guard kicks in and kills all my clients.

Was there something i done wrong with Battleping?

*EDIT* Also i can't get my l2walker sandboxed. Am i doing something wrong? I followed what you said and it comes up with an error box. I'm on vista 64 bit.

Any help would be nice thank you :)

Battleping doesn't work for me. Am i doing something wrong. I open 2 clients with walker which you can do. I then open battleping and connect to ethier germany or netherlands as their closier to me (Thought would be best for ping wise?) Anyway i clicked connect then a black box will appear. I click Y and pressed enter which confirmed it. Try opening another client with walker and game guard kicks in and kills all my clients.

Was there something i done wrong with Battleping?

*EDIT* Also i can't get my l2walker sandboxed. Am i doing something wrong? I followed what you said and it comes up with an error box. I'm on vista 64 bit.

Any help would be nice thank you :)

you have to download sandbox for 64 bit i guess?, i dont know if it works for both clients

and u cant open 3 clients w/o sandbox cuz the client side protection will see it :)

you have to download sandbox for 64 bit i guess?, i dont know if it works for both clients

and u cant open 3 clients w/o sandbox cuz the client side protection will see it :)

What about battleping?

*EDIT* I got sandboxie to work but still disconnects me :/

**EDIT** Well now i'm trying to set up a virtual machine and see if that works

well i cant help you, some of my friend had the same problems, which means they can only 2 box, then theres some other friends who are fucking running 9 man pts in ketra or fp lol :(