[Discussion]What Client you Like/Comment and Vote/

Dariuse

What Client you Like:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Client you Like:

• Gracia Epilogue ?
    • Interlude?

you played in interlude?? or you started play l2 in epilogue?

lmao.

Epilogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Interlude

Balance, more equipment, attribute, subclass certification skills, team play, more things to do/go (seeds, hb, cita, baylor...), more quests, talismans...

PS: TBH I don't know why everybody says that Interlude was or is the best chronicle, I'll never understand : (

+1. Interlude is dead it doesnt exist anymore its the worst shit ncsoft made ever and they even confirmed that by making an update to hellbound in 2 months.

(to all the shitludes lovers : dont u dare to quote me and tell me shits if u dont have a good argument i wont accept comments like :O kamaels shits attributes to much blablabla.

come with a vailid argument and then we can talk .)

you played in interlude?? or you started play l2 in epilogue?

Think a bit before ask silly questions made by interlude-loverz.

I play since C3 and Interlude for me was the worst chronicle of L2. Why?

Daily/Mass pvp in official was: archers vs archers all the fvcking day. Or in other cases was 100% WM mages vs random parties. Where is the fun in that? 1 hit 1 kill everything, haha! that's so funny! let's spam b.rezz!

Gameplay was simple as older chronicles: lvl, equip, look for a wc/pp and GOGOGO LET'S KILL ENTIRE PARTIES IN MOS/WOA/FOG 1 SHOOT 1 KILL. Where is the fun in that? If you're an archer with pp buffs you can kill your enemies w/o problems and they won't have any chance to kill you.

0% Balance: only archers/mages ruled, other classes are just for pve and make screens.

Nothing could improve your char. Your only mission was to craft or buy your S grade set. CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE NOW AN ENDGAMED CHARACTER ENJOY DYING BY 1 SAG'S HIT.

Teamplay was 100% NULL. You don't need a brain for pvp in Interlude. Why? Because you just need to invite a wc/bd/sws and some random DDs and then you go to a spot with enemies. When you see your enemies you don't need to target healers first because you know that all your enemies (even tanks) can die by 1 sag's critical hit. So let's rock and let's kill first heavy/light users while your enemy's healer is ressurrecting ppl because he doesn't has time to fully restore its pt members. And finally we hit for 13k to that healer.

I mean that you don't need to care who are you targeting.

The main reason that everyone is playing Interlude is by that, the NULL-USE of brain.

One of the big differences between IL's and GE's teamplay is the need of using the brain FOR THINK BEFORE TARGET and of course the need of a constant party for make strategies, tips, to trust and distribute targets for kill and win.

Interlude Ofc its the best client.

i like it :D

u guys fail so much thats not an opinion nor an option u cant say intrelude cause i like it.

nobody cares do u got any vailid arguments why intrelude is better than epilogue?

lmao.+1. Interlude is dead it doesnt exist anymore its the worst shit ncsoft made ever and they even confirmed that by making an update to hellbound in 2 months.

(to all the shitludes lovers : dont u dare to quote me and tell me shits if u dont have a good argument i wont accept comments like :O kamaels shits attributes to much blablabla.

come with a vailid argument and then we can talk .)

The fact that there arent L2OFF files ( except the russian ones ) means enough.

For PVP server, the best Client is Interlude.

Maybe the classes are a bit unballanced, but it is the most simple L2 Client, not many items, not many and confusing skills, is just simple and pure Lineage 2. Epilogue have many new items and skills and changes that make the game really complicated for PVP servers.

Now for Retail servers, the best Client is always the last Client that NCsoft creates, that's all.

PS: I think the most people that love IL, think by this way.

The fact that there arent L2OFF files ( except the russian ones ) means enough.

it actually means nothing.

Java can really go farther than off servers.

the only thing servers lack is skilled devs.

u can answer with whatver u want but u know its true.