Who wants to get anything from me ?

Chrome

well yeah im only a GFX'er so i'll post this here, i hope its a right section. so i can make anything to anyone in any numbers if he can get me a Heroes of Newerth (www.heroesofnewerth.com) account... my card isnt working there so that's the only way i can get it. it costs 30$

well yeah im only a GFX'er so i'll post this here, i hope its a right section. so i can make anything to anyone in any numbers if he can get me a Heroes of Newerth (www.heroesofnewerth.com) account... my card isnt working there so that's the only way i can get it. it costs 30$

fix a web unq is right

HoN.. You can do it in 3 ways:

1. Grow up, go to work and money will find you

2. Ask mom

3. use PayPal

1. 8 years of working experience isnt enough ? hmm, strange. tho im not working now.

2. im not a beggar KID like alot of ppl around here these days, so i will NOT ask my parents for money.

3. There is no damn paypal in my country, u happy ?

1. 8 years of working experience isnt enough ? hmm, strange. tho im not working now.

8 years where? Mc Donald's? Nope, wasn't enough if you are looking for money in forum like this. Or you weren't good enough (if you call yourself gfx-er because you are making signatures - you are wrong)

Anyway, nothing personal, I'm just sayin' the truth.

2. im not a beggar KID like alot of ppl around here these days, so i will NOT ask my parents for money.

3. There is no damn paypal in my country, u happy ?

I can give you my HoN account.

Well...as a gfxer can u make website templates?

Also,I thought that paypal was international... http://www.paypal.com

Dude,I can invite u if u want.

They made a new mode, so I can invite you to play 10 matches.(If you wanna test it ofc.)

I don't want anything from you, if you want a trial account invitation drop me a pm.

Dude,I can invite u if u want.

They made a new mode, so I can invite you to play 10 matches.(If you wanna test it ofc.)

I don't want anything from you, if you want a trial account invitation drop me a pm.

no stats games...MG has over 40 of these...no worth as normal

8 years where? Mc Donald's? Nope, wasn't enough if you are looking for money in forum like this. Or you weren't good enough (if you call yourself gfx-er because you are making signatures - you are wrong)

Anyway, nothing personal, I'm just sayin' the truth.

trust me he is one of the two real gfers in here.

he doesnt make only signatures.

he make manipulations/wallpapers/web site designs and more things.

@andronix account sent.