[Guide] Phoenix Knight

good guide but i think you better shoud take vesper or  elegia earrings than antharas and  zaken and keep the others 3 epics

i don't think this guide was made for the freya chronicle too.. anyway why he shouldnt wear antharas and zaken?

i don't think this guide was made for the freya chronicle too.. anyway why he shouldnt wear antharas and zaken?

as tank->high con->high resist to stuns

he needs mdef,and you know S grade jewels(antharas zaken) doesn't give much of this ;)

zaken and antharas dont remember m def but vesper give high m def for sure ..

as tank->high con->high resist to stuns

he needs mdef,and you know S grade jewels(antharas zaken) doesn't give much of this ;)

oh thx for the answer, u know that i dont like IL+ chronicles ;)

I had never played a tank :] but it is very interesting class, can someone give an explanation forthis skill: " Spirit of Phoenix

Share Phoenix's spirit and yours. There is a chance that the Spirit of Phoenix will expand when being attacked. Additional effects appear as it expands."? Thx :]

P.S.: with so much UD's vs mages it becoms OP class... gracia/epilog became and age of TANKS xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what necklace should i use on PK valakas/tezza/freya/b.freya ?

Against fighters I always use tezza, beacause of the stun resist and stun attack rate.

Against elders Valakas can be a good choose if their sleep lands often.

Against nukers you have to decide whats the most important for u: Mdef (b.freya), Patk+HP(valakas), or stun attack rate(tezza)

I would keep Tezza, B.Freya and Valakas in my inventory, but if you can't get all of them, i think you should using Tezza.

• 1 month later...