[Projet]L2j Umbrella

still doesn't answer what makes me a failer

I think we succeeded very well in the past, we had way more fixes than L2j and jfree also, way more skills working, alot of people used umbrella, I don't see any fails

I think we succeeded very well in the past, we had way more fixes than L2j and jfree also, way more skills working, alot of people used umbrella, I don't see any fails

+1

Ι remember this as a nice project as well.I was still newbie when your project was on but who knows?Good luck.

P.S.:MaCe has nothing to do with it so don't blame him!

and why closed?? because was a fail.

truth is, it never closed, but I stopped developing because of my own reasons, and later the others stopped too, I guess because without me they didn't have anybody who could do core related stuff, however what then became l2jmatrix is what was left over of the umbrella group, and matrix is still running, so ACTUALLY, long story short we just split up into 2 groups, matrix and umbrella

truth is, it never closed, but I stopped developing because of my own reasons, and later the others stopped too, I guess because without me they didn't have anybody who could do core related stuff, however what then became l2jmatrix is what was left over of the umbrella group, and matrix is still running, so ACTUALLY, long story short we just split up into 2 groups, matrix and umbrella

ok then lets see your hard work again.

• 3 weeks later...