[Request] Avatar and Signature

@Nathan

Heya , I am new here and when I am looking at my profile its looks so poor , so I would like to get an avatar and signature if its possible .

I don't have any offer since I am new here , but if someone could do it for free then I would be perfect  , I will expalin you what types of avatar and signature I wan't below :

Size: 100x100

Looking : Something like that 1283558491.gif

but I wan't the text to be Nathan and the picture in the middle I wan't it to be a image that has something to do with developing and big Letters L2G.

Signature

BackRound : something that has to do with coding , l2j , developing and stuff

Text : L2Gambity Project

Thats everything I hope that I did explain you so you know what to do , I hope there will be someone that could do that work

Regards By Nathan :)

Then mxc is getting worse , from what I remember People could get for free some months ago.

before adenas...anyway since i am in a good mood when i have 1000 adena i will give them for an avatar for u