[L2Off]L2Luna - The Best Custom PvP Experience - Opened Sept 17

GTHaxor

Just curiosity, why don't you play that other game you love so much, but make a parody of L2?

Just curiosity, why playing free server , why don't you play official. Sir, you are not appreciating someone else effort at all.

Just curiosity, why playing free server , why don't you play official. Sir, you are not appreciating someone else effort at all.

I can find a better use of my money. + I don't have the PC to enjoy playing official.

If that was an attempt to flame me, you failed. >.>

Lol'ed this is FULL comstumized server !!!

i think you did good job creating all this but you dont think about the most importand thing in l2.

the lag.

with those all custom skills players will lag a lot! imagine to use this skill with "hydro blasts" in a siege near 50 people(the low 50 if they will be 100-200?) ...just imagine...

i think you did good job creating all this but you dont think about the most importand thing in l2.

the lag.

with those all custom skills players will lag a lot! imagine to use this skill with "hydro blasts" in a siege near 50 people(the low 50 if they will be 100-200?) ...just imagine...

u lag with 200 people? seriously throw ur pc in trash.

the lag.

lmao cant think of any insult for this idiot

lmao cant think of any insult for this idiot

Actually the only idiot here is you... it actually makes sence since even in sublimity (with the special glow) lags alot on the sieges, you have to change the system to a normal glow... Not everyone has a awesome pc like you.

It will be a issue for sure.

the lag.

If that's really gonna be the issue, here are a couple of things that could be done :

1. Buy better PC, play with lower detail.

2. Certain skills can be coded to affect a certain number of players. For instance Hydro Blast will affect Max 10 players etc.

3. Well i didnt think of a 3'd one but i'm pretty sure GTH can think of another awesome way to fix this if and only if this will be an issue.

the lag.

you forgot something other

this is not home hosted

these guys are preparing server 2 years now,so much develop

you think they will have this kind of problems?

the only problem maybe will be ur pc

I can assure you that this server will rock hard!I tried the beta phase but,since I got not so much free time,I'll not join it for now.This server is something really unique and build very well;for those who think that is another custom server,here is the answer:You are wrong since Imo this is the first custom server built with intelligence,like L2Vendetta(the old one) and maybe 1 or two others.Really nowdays lots of guys present their servers by saying:fully custom servers,no bugs,no corruption!But just a few guys say that without lying and be sure about what they are saying.GL to the staff,I'll give a try as soon as I can!

Actually the only idiot here is you... it actually makes sence since even in sublimity (with the special glow) lags alot on the sieges, you have to change the system to a normal glow... Not everyone has a awesome pc like you.

It will be a issue for sure.

lmao, are you joking? lineage is a goddamn old game, works in a pentium4, dont tell me you need a uber pc to play it. and if it lags because of high density crowds, alt+p is the way

the lag.

Just because it is fully customized doesn't mean it's going to lag. Since we use efficient and optimized code in L2Off (C++) it shouldn't lag anymore than a normal server would. The server itself is good enough to handle the load and the only problem I could imagine occurring is due to the graphics card. If your graphics card is not up-to-date, the best thing to do would be to hit Alt+P just like Jake suggested. There shouldn't be any server-side lag though and nothing more than normal L2.

Finito summed it up quite nicely:

you forgot something other

this is not home hosted

these guys are preparing server 2 years now,so much develop

you think they will have this kind of problems?

the only problem maybe will be ur pc

I can assure you that this server will rock hard!I tried the beta phase but,since I got not so much free time,I'll not join it for now.This server is something really unique and build very well;for those who think that is another custom server,here is the answer:You are wrong since Imo this is the first custom server built with intelligence,like L2Vendetta(the old one) and maybe 1 or two others.Really nowdays lots of guys present their servers by saying:fully custom servers,no bugs,no corruption!But just a few guys say that without lying and be sure about what they are saying.GL to the staff,I'll give a try as soon as I can!

Thank you for your compliments! We've been through a lot on the server and have come a long way since Alpha and Beta stages. There is a lot more content that will give everyone (including casual and hardcore players) things to do. And you're right about "customized servers" -- They really aren't customized. I hated how many servers would lie and claim lots of things when there's nothing really custom about them.

If you're looking for a new experience with the familiar controls and beautiful graphics of Lineage 2, then join us on September 17 for our grand opening. Remember to vote for us because we're offering double vote points until opening (which you can use to gain double xp, double shard drops, and other special perks.