[Guide]Botting with Autohotkey

unqART

Well, I recently posted in a thread where the OP talked about g15 botting. I don't know how effective it is, or how detectable it is.

I said you might as well make an autohotkey script, and use that. I didn't actually think about it, but it could work.

I'm working on a script that will bot, and i'll post and explain it as soon as I can. Meanwhile, it'd be a big use if someone could make an addon that did this:

when you have something targetted, a square appears that is draggable around the screen. if it is more than say, 30 yards (it'd be great if that distance was adjustable in game) it would be red, and if the mob was closer than said distance, it would be green. If the mob died, it would turn black.

Not sure if you can do that, but it'd be a help.

My thoughts would be that it'd walk in a big circle, tab targetting untill it found something, then either throwing a weapon, shooting, or casting a spell at it and then hit a castsequence macro while checking to see if the thing is dead, and then loot it if it is dead, and continue.

AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys and AutoText

if u make video and ss will be very useful ty.

i have one year now who i have stop the wow soo it's little hard to take ss or video :/