[Development]L2J-Archid Standard Edition

Do you want a free retail like only version?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a free retail like only version?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Mmm i want customs.. so i don't agree with anything.

What makes you think that setekh is not ?

i didnt said to setekh to fix them i heard that archid got also more ppl like vago and others except if they broke up and now recruting again

@fighterboss o0

kk log in freya Retail and tell me y dont play anymore l2 y play WoW with star wars

anyway i dont get off topic again

i got bored of it cause i was playing it for 3 years it got old for me , old graphics and controls.

star wars are the bullshit IL +9999 servers but your knownledge is low that you count new type of weapons/armors as customs.

anyway let's cut if off stop being off topic no reason to mess up the topic.

i got bored of it cause i was playing it for 3 years it got old for me , old graphics and controls.

star wars are the bullshit IL +9999 servers but your knownledge is low that you count new type of weapons/armors as customs.

new armors / weapons suck :X

hey till epilogue all was fine now go play with `1312312412 armors that nobody knows what armor is the best to wear and we will see on private servers the fully unbalance besides this armors..

Also freya got jungle areas for exp zones and Lol raidbosses !!! Live in the L2RobotLand

i didnt said to setekh to fix them i heard that archid got also more ppl like vago and others except if they broke up and now recruting again

@fighterboss o0

nah..

The people remaining are Setekh as head developer, main contributor and owner, and psychojr, tuga, me.

i heard also matim and szmajso will come back is that true?

Also if y are in the project and y are available here why y dont make any fix?

But anyway let it to someone with knowledge

nop thats a lie .

szmajso dont have time to spend with the project and if he join he will be really inactive.

As i see development stuck on rev 11 and pack is so good 3 problems only (Dimensional rift error,Starting Items,Augmentation) thats all

all ppl told u STOP SPAMING HERE, go in their forum :)

@topic , im glad archid lunched the free rev :) i hope it will be retail like, clean with no custom and ofc no bugs, and i dont care for source :P.