[Development]L2J-Archid Standard Edition

Do you want a free retail like only version?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a free retail like only version?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Mmm i want customs.. so i don't agree with anything.

thats a refactor to l2player, cus its not instanceable via a spawn method also "player" syntax is easyer to use.

the dataholder folder means a marshaler that stores the data, much like datatables. THe thing is i dont use google guice, i use my own injection and marshaler system.

About that effect code that shouldn't be there will be removed, i synced blindly.

And about the packets your wrong. ^^ And take a look see in my serverpacket folder, ull find it quite interesting.

y i am sure 1000% you are wrong i can proove it..

firs of all lets see somthing how is that passive to be the same?

http://my-svn.assembla.com/svn/L2Dream/java/l2d/game/model/L2Zone.java

if you open the link use ctrl + f and wrght there ZoneType you will see that...

public static enum ZoneType
{
	Town, // Зона городов
	Castle, // Зона замков
	epic,
	no_water,
	unblock_actions,
	ClanHall, // Зона кланхоллов
	Fortress, // Зона фортов
	OlympiadStadia, // Олимп
	MonsterDerbyTrack, // Бега монстров
	CastleDefenderSpawn, // Зона спауна защитников замка
	Fishing, // Рыбалка
	Underground, 
	Siege, // Зона осады
	water, // вода
	battle_zone, // Зона боя
	damage, // Зона нанесения урона
	instant_skill,
	mother_tree, // Зона Древо-матки
	peace_zone, // Мирная зона 
	poison, // Зона яда 
	ssq_zone, // Зона Seven Sign 
	swamp, // болото
	no_escape, 
	no_landing,
	no_restart,
	no_spawn, 
	siege_residense, // территория замка, ограничена забором
	dummy,
	offshore, // набережная (побережье)
	monster_trap,
	no_summon,
}

now in archid files...

public enum ZoneType

{

PvP, Peace, Olympiad, Siege, Castle, Town, MotherTree, NoSummons, ClanHall, NoHeadQuaters, // To implement

UnUsed, NoLanding, Water, Jail, MonsterTrack, NoStores; // To Implement

}

right >.>

just stop spamming the topic use the freaking forum, else you'll get smitted.

ALso dude i dont see the point in all of this, i like to use enums not everything u see means c/p also who cares ?

firs of all lets see somthing how is that passive to be the same?

http://my-svn.assembla.com/svn/L2Dream/java/l2d/game/model/L2Zone.java

if you open the link use ctrl + f and wrght there ZoneType you will see that...

public static enum ZoneType
{
	Town, // Зона городов
	Castle, // Зона замков
	epic,
	no_water,
	unblock_actions,
	ClanHall, // Зона кланхоллов
	Fortress, // Зона фортов
	OlympiadStadia, // Олимп
	MonsterDerbyTrack, // Бега монстров
	CastleDefenderSpawn, // Зона спауна защитников замка
	Fishing, // Рыбалка
	Underground, 
	Siege, // Зона осады
	water, // вода
	battle_zone, // Зона боя
	damage, // Зона нанесения урона
	instant_skill,
	mother_tree, // Зона Древо-матки
	peace_zone, // Мирная зона 
	poison, // Зона яда 
	ssq_zone, // Зона Seven Sign 
	swamp, // болото
	no_escape, 
	no_landing,
	no_restart,
	no_spawn, 
	siege_residense, // территория замка, ограничена забором
	dummy,
	offshore, // набережная (побережье)
	monster_trap,
	no_summon,
}

now in archid files...

public enum ZoneType

{

PvP, Peace, Olympiad, Siege, Castle, Town, MotherTree, NoSummons, ClanHall, NoHeadQuaters, // To implement

UnUsed, NoLanding, Water, Jail, MonsterTrack, NoStores; // To Implement

}

even every l2j is the same >.> u stupid or smth ? told you before whats the point in all of this ? i like enum accesses.

even every l2j is the same >.> u stupid or smth ? told you before whats the point in all of this ? i like enum accesses.

how is that passible ? explain me then and i will stop.. i told you i dont have any point with that but i have some questions. how is passible to make now the same code with l2dream and dont forget dream is 6 years project and is from ru,.

how is that passible ? explain me then and i will stop.. i told you i dont have any point with that but i have some questions. how is passible to make now the same code with l2dream and dont forget dream is 6 years project and is from ru,.

check l2jfree zonetypes :P

And i did it for syntax pleasure, like i said more easy.

Check my recent posts, i already replayed >.> and their not the same thing only named the same, dumb -.-"

yea yea :) person who say to my pack bullshits share something like .... :?

First. when you open server you have xxx bugs in console ^^.

When you create character he is naked and have flute maybe to masturbation x DDD?

When you get the acces of gm and you test sample boss baium xd you can wake up without quest yes retail like ;D and you start flying!! wow awsome how you do that serk :P? i don't know in lineage can fly without wyvern. Baium don't have skills so you can play takken with baium ;) falling dmg no work... Siege no work correct no special bosses hot springs lakes etc ;) its just like 5 minuts test

When you create character he is naked and have flute maybe to masturbation x DDD?

When you get the acces of gm and you test sample boss baium xd you can wake up without quest yes retail like ;D and you start flying!! wow awsome how you do that serk :P? i don't know in lineage can fly without wyvern. Baium don't have skills so you can play takken with baium ;) falling dmg no work... Siege no work correct no special bosses hot springs lakes etc ;) its just like 5 minuts test

lol 1st no way to naked etc cause maybe db install was failed for y

2nd delete client and put it again

3rd Baium got skills and y are gm so y can wake him up w/o quest also y are invuled and invis so it cant hit y so 5 mins of your test was bullshit

Yes! Why not ? :P

Can u tell me L2JArchild going to start working in new Clients ?

Or you will working only in C6 ?

man ok maybe kidzor is nice developer but archid pack is just copy paste from too many difrents packs and for that maybe is unstbale :S

do you know why now is online and free for everyone? think about them :)

man ok maybe kidzor is nice developer but archid pack is just copy paste from to many difrents pack and for that maybe is unstbale :S

the only thing that archid has synced at was l2jserver nothing more.

You stated i got l2player from dream but u cant do that xD think about it its 18k lines of code. Also look at that enum zonetype i use its ordinal enumeration in a array, dreams uses the enum as type.

this version is the striped premium pack, iv announced that it is bugged and some things may be silly just cus of the masive change it had. Thanks for ur report also try using the forum next time, i recently announced that countinuous spam inside this topic will result to smitting.

You stated i got l2player from dream but u cant do that xD think about it its 18k lines of code. Also look at that enum zonetype i use its ordinal enumeration in a array, dreams uses the enum as type.

this version is the striped premium pack, iv announced that it is bugged and some things may be silly just cus of the masive change it had. Thanks for ur report also try using the forum next time, i recently announced that countinuous spam inside this topic will result to smitting.

kidzor first of all you dont know anything about me, i know many things about you from? from your codes and from your work ofc,

for me you are stupid is your work why you dont sell them? give me 1 reason ..

so y will fix them now? already i made svn for me to start putting some crazy ideas with rain^ just w8ing for fixing the simple bugs

sorry kidzor again olympiad all system is from l2dream again about i speak about activated that is leach :S sorry you cant take another people job and after that you say is your work btw i can proove it..