[Development]L2J-Archid Standard Edition

Do you want a free retail like only version?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a free retail like only version?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Mmm i want customs.. so i don't agree with anything.

ok i chek them 1 time and i see 1 thing reworked from copy paste l2j server

first of all open l2character..

/**
 * Exits all buffs effects of the skills with "removedOnAnyAction" set.
 * Called on any action except movement (attack, cast).
 */
public final void stopEffectsOnAction()
{
	_effects.stopEffectsOnAction();
}

that code is for Hide skill on action remove effect.. you dont need them for interlude server

when i will find more i will report them

well if it was already made, and in sync with the rest of the pack why should i rework all that effect list? doesn't seem logic?

And u do need effect list on interlude, since the other one stacks and also missloops! Dumb ass >.>

You can also check the L2Vehicle, thats also a sync from l2jserver, same thing why should anyone spend time recreating smth already made. And also you'll see that the packets used there are interlude ones, sniffed.

Also, reporting things like that have no sense, take l2jfree you'll see l2j code there too xD that makes them copy pasters too ? also take a look at the injector prototype system, dose that look like c/p  to you ?

Or the Olympiad for that matter, take a look there xD If you see smth ill delete it.Link

well if it was already made, and in sync with the rest of the pack why should i rework all that effect list? doesn't seem logic?

And u do need effect list on interlude, since the other one stacks and also missloops! Dumb ass >.>

Setekh .... this code is used only for Hide skill.. remove them from 1 epil pack and test them.. and check the skill Hide

public void stopEffectsOnAction()
{
	if (_hasEffectsRemovedOnAnyAction)
	{
		if (_buffs != null)
		{
			synchronized (_buffs)
			{
				if (!_buffs.isEmpty())
				{
					for (L2Effect e : _buffs)
						if (e != null && e.getSkill().isRemovedOnAnyActionExceptMove())
							e.exit(true);
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

if (e != null && e.getSkill().isRemovedOnAnyActionExceptMove()) // go on database hide skill and search that..

e.exit(true);

<set name="removedOnAnyActionExceptMove" val="true"/> this is on hide skill

You can also check the L2Vehicle, thats also a sync from l2jserver, same thing why should anyone spend time recreating smth already made. And also you'll see that the packets used there are interlude ones, sniffed.

Also, reporting things like that have no sense, take l2jfree you'll see l2j code there too xD that makes them copy pasters too ? also take a look at the injector prototype system, dose that look like c/p  to you ?

Or the Olympiad for that matter, take a look there xD If you see smth ill delete it.

i think i have see 1 more time that olympiad i think on some packs la2base.. not the same but is easy to change them.

now i report some mistakes i dont start flames or somthing like that but this effect you dont need them is only for hide skill and is true

i think i have see 1 more time that olympiad i think on some packs la2base.. not the same but is easy to change them.

now i report some mistakes i dont start flames or somthing like that but this effect you dont need them is only for hide skill and is true

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dude, do u really listen to yourself? did u actually read what i stated?

Seems not so im gonna repeat myself once more.

The effect system got reworked cus it was dirty, thats one factor, a second one will be a thread lock so the thing they did was to create it in its own instance and use that instance to manage the listed effects.

Now to the Olympiad matter, thats not the only file, and thats a unique system i coded that myself alone in front of interpid, coyote and psychojr and they can back up my statement.

There is no Olympiad of that kind as you saw i used threads to switch matches states and also i have a dao mysql system, injector system and also an util static class to manage the data lists. Every match gets dummped from the JVM after its finished no waste no nothing! You ain't gonna see cleaner code than that anywhere else! Trust me on that.

Setekh .... this code is used only for Hide skill.. remove them from 1 epil pack and test them.. and check the skill Hide

public void stopEffectsOnAction()
{
	if (_hasEffectsRemovedOnAnyAction)
	{
		if (_buffs != null)
		{
			synchronized (_buffs)
			{
				if (!_buffs.isEmpty())
				{
						if (e != null && e.getSkill().isRemovedOnAnyActionExceptMove())
							e.exit(true);
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

if (e != null && e.getSkill().isRemovedOnAnyActionExceptMove()) // go on database hide skill and search that..

e.exit(true);

<set name="removedOnAnyActionExceptMove" val="true"/> this is on hide skill

Lets say i missed that, thanks.

(Crappy google shit ><!)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dude, do u really listen to yourself? did u actually read what i stated?

Seems not so im gonna repeat myself once more.

The effect system got reworked cus it was dirty, thats one factor, a second one will be a thread lock so the thing they did was to create it in its own instance and use that instance to manage the listed effects.

Now to the Olympiad matter, thats not the only file, and thats a unique system i coded that myself alone in front of interpid, coyote and psychojr and they can back up my statement.

There is no Olympiad of that kind as you saw i used threads to switch matches states and also i have a dao mysql system, injector system and also an util static class to manage the data lists. Every match gets dummped from the JVM after its finished no waste no nothing! You ain't gonna see cleaner code than that anywhere else! Trust me on that.

ok so forget the olympiad i speak now for the effect you dont need them, is on Call skill

Hide skill :

Hides the user. Movement speed is decreased by 30%, and the effect is canceled if any action other than movement is initiated.

private void beginCast(L2Skill skill, boolean simultaneously)
{
	if (!checkDoCastConditions(skill))
	{
		if (simultaneously)
			setIsCastingSimultaneouslyNow(false);
		else
			setIsCastingNow(false);
		if (this instanceof L2Player)
		{
			getAI().setIntention(AI_INTENTION_ACTIVE);
		}
		return;
	}

// Can't use Hero and resurrect skills during Olympiad
	if (this instanceof L2Player && ((L2Player) this).inOlyAndActive() && (skill.isHeroSkill() || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.RESURRECT))
	{
		SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.THIS_SKILL_IS_NOT_AVAILABLE_FOR_THE_OLYMPIAD_EVENT);
		sendPacket(sm);
		return;
	}

stopEffectsOnAction();   // here on action ..

//bla bla bla

protected void doAttack(L2Character target)
{
	if (Config.DEBUG)
		_log.fine(getName() + " doAttack: target=" + target);

if (isAlikeDead() || target == null || (this instanceof L2Npc && target.isAlikeDead()) || (this instanceof L2Player && target.isDead() && !target.isFakeDeath()) || !getKnownList().knowsObject(target) || (this instanceof L2Player && isDead()) || (target instanceof L2Player && ((L2Player) target).getDuelState() == Duel.DUELSTATE_DEAD))
	{
		// If L2Player is dead or the target is dead, the action is stoped
		getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.AI_INTENTION_ACTIVE);

sendPacket(new ActionFailed());
		return;
	}

if (isAttackingDisabled())
		return;

if (this instanceof L2Player && target instanceof L2Player)
	{
		L2Player activeChar = getActingPlayer();
		L2Player targ = target.getActingPlayer();

if (activeChar.inObserverMode())
		{
			sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.OBSERVERS_CANNOT_PARTICIPATE));
			return;
		}

if (activeChar.isCursedWeaponEquiped() && targ.getLevel() <= 20)
		{
			activeChar.sendMessage("Can't attack a newbie player using a cursed weapon.");
			return;
		}
	}

stopEffectsOnAction();   // here on do Cast 1 skill ..
//bla bla bla

explain me now why is in there? that is from l2jarchid..

btw i have see them again that com.l2jarchid.gameserver.model.actor.L2Player; in another pack i will remember them

you have 1 more mistake on serverpackets of Vehicle if you need my infos pm and is 100% wrong :) because i have work on them

btw i have see them again that com.l2jarchid.gameserver.model.actor.L2Player; in another pack i will remember them

you have 1 more mistake on serverpackets of Vehicle if you need my infos pm and is 100% wrong :) because i have work on them

Dream

btw seth... dataholders are from Aion java emulator?:P

no from space ; D serk now pack is really shitty ;) 10 minuts of tests and find xxx errors and bugs ;P if you delete customs be shure you do it correct... And you know something about warrnings ;)? check out archid is alike 100+ ;O

thats a refactor to l2player, cus its not instanceable via a spawn method also "player" syntax is easyer to use.

the dataholder folder means a marshaler that parse/stores the data from a xml file(See olympiad or events), much like datatables. The thing is i dont use google guice, i use my own injection and marshaler system.

About that effect code that shouldn't be there will be removed, i synced blindly.

And about the packets your wrong. ^^ And take a look see in my serverpacket folder, ull find it quite interesting.