[Development]L2J-Archid Standard Edition

Do you want a free retail like only version?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a free retail like only version?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Mmm i want customs.. so i don't agree with anything.

i agree too..

you agree with anything thats not urs.

Look what you just offered to a bunch of doggies that can't do a shit by themselves. The majority at least.

well l2j is advancing and its still live.. in a way they are destroying l2 too. Your making too much fuss outta this >.>

L2J Is -beep-ed anyway, same way as the game itself xD

you better keep it down, or u'll get smitted or worse. Some of the bugs that were on akin may still be on this pack cus we removed a lot of stuff also changed stuff with out any tests or anything.

And coyote is a dev on archid, so show some respect.

sry bro anyway i have an idea and money for this idea pm me to speak a little private and i thing y will like it

well l2j is advancing and its still live.. in a way they are destroying l2 too. Your making too much fuss outta this >.>

One day you'll say "pff wtf I did.. I gave 2 years work to a bunch of newbs that will soon consider l2jarchid as another stupid project".

Oneo was good too, for the time it was made. It was working alone, without copying other projects, or l2j/free. But look today. The fact that everybody leeched them, made them look as a random l2j project..

you agree with anything thats not urs.

not really,you have them a PACK that cost more than 50 euro for free,and now every noob admin will say:

Lets open a home made server..Jesusss

not really,you have them a PACK that cost more than 50 euro for free,and now every noob admin will say:

Lets open a home made server..Jesusss

for sure now,about 20 "devs" planning to open server

i can simply kill homemade servers >.> note that i did not upload archid injector and that injector is riddled into the source. I can simply check the environment if its a home made pc mmocore will restrict connections up to 5 users, simple as that. And other methods can come out of this.

i can simply kill homemade servers >.> note that i did not upload archid injector and that injector is riddled into the source. I can simply check the environment if its a home made pc mmocore will restrict connections up to 5 users, simple as that. And other methods can come out of this.

this is very good. ohhh gosh yeah no more homemade servers. thanks gosh.

ok so, from now on use the forum to talk with an archid staff member also to report bugs and stuff, do it there. If you'll spam in this topic, you're gonna get smitted.

ok so, from now on use the forum to talk with an archid staff member also to report bugs and stuff, do it there. If you'll spam in this topic, you're gonna get smitted.

Last one can you unblock my ip?>.>