[GUIDE] ***Kasha Antibot ByPass***

TILEMACHOS

Yeah..Right...

But Tell me Mr Masterwalker...

Do you know any method to hook L2walker.dll on the running procces?

I even tried it, but unsuccessfully.

The method I use is more or less what you use and also use Proxifier, L2Fork in some cases and WP656F l2asrv.

The difference is that I ended the DLL responsible for identifying programs BOT's and Hack's.

If I did not finish the DLL can not I open my site BOT's here in Brazil, Kasha is configured to terminate the L2.exe detect my Forum L2Walker open.  :D

haha yeah thats the problem :D:D:D

Well u need to modify the client itself to use a bot... There is no way around this :(

I know a way to use walker without process explorer and without TILEMACHOS´s system folder

It is my own system folder but verify doesnt work :(

I even tried it, but unsuccessfully.

The method I use is more or less what you use and also use Proxifier, L2Fork in some cases and WP656F l2asrv.

The difference is that I ended the DLL responsible for identifying programs BOT's and Hack's.

If I did not finish the DLL can not I open my site BOT's here in Brazil, Kasha is configured to terminate the L2.exe detect my Forum L2Walker open.  :D

Accually Terminates Proccess that finds in Explorer.exe with names like l2walker.dll l2fork.exe etc

Make a text document with name l2walker.dll...open it and then run your client...

See what happend? L2.exe closed your txt file :P

That why l2.exe closes your browser..Because your website title contains l2walker name or something similar...Not because Kasha blocks your website

Accually Terminates Proccess that finds in Explorer.exe with names like l2walker.dll l2fork.exe etc

Make a text document with name l2walker.dll...open it and then run your client...

See what happend? L2.exe closed your txt file :P

That why l2.exe closes your browser..Because your website title contains l2walker name or something similar...Not because Kasha blocks your website

My site has nothing on L2Walker name. Just the same content site that is L2Walker/L2NET.

PS: A server that has a more revised version of Kasha's THIS. This server only Process Explorer is not able to break Kasha, I have to use another program in parallel.

So I say that Kasha is different in shape to run on certain servers.

haha yeah thats the problem :D:D:D

Well u need to modify the client itself to use a bot... There is no way around this :(

I know a way to use walker without process explorer and without TILEMACHOS´s system folder

It is my own system folder but verify doesnt work :(

Verify ofcourse doesn't works...because kasha module encrypts/decrypts the packets send/recieved from and to Client <-----> Server

A simple client system will never pass authd made by kasha because their Authd cannot understand what our client asking

I managed to recognize what algorithm is using...

L2.NET team informed by me in Hope of making new login engine on l2.NET so we can comunnicate and login...

PS : I din't share any folder for Kasha Module...

Propably you are talking for sublimity server...

You need to Code dll files to make it work

yeah i mean sublimity server sry about that :D

I know how the login works and that kasha made custom authd...

It also sends HWID which is unique for each windows system so they can ban the pc system :D

That means if u are banned and wanna play there u need to install windows again :D

BTW with verify i mean the Walker verify not client login, cause i can login and use map of walker. But nothing more cause Walker verify didint work with my edited system folder... Only yours works ;)

yeah i mean sublimity server sry about that :D

I know how the login works and that kasha made custom authd...

It also sends HWID which is unique for each windows system so they can ban the pc system :D

That means if u are banned and wanna play there u need to install windows again :D

BTW with verify i mean the Walker verify not client login, cause i can login and use map of walker. But nothing more cause Walker verify didint work with my edited system folder... Only yours works ;)

No if you banned you can change your hard Disk Id...

But now newer version of Kasha module can check many more ids from pc hardware..

All this can bypaased easy..

maybe with hwid changer??? or using a VM???

Anyways your Acc gets banned too so still useless :(

Well i logout now cya tomorrow :D

Yeah you can change ids....

Most Servers uses Kasha Module give a ban on 3 attemps...

this methos looks like it should work on any server but it does not, i am searching a way how to connect with l2-country server long time i cant find any method to doo that please tilemachos check if you can find a way to connect with it ( serveraddr: 213.239.220.67 site http://www.l2-country.eu/ )

this methos looks like it should work on any server but it does not, i am searching a way how to connect with l2-country server long time i cant find any method to doo that please tilemachos check if you can find a way to connect with it ( serveraddr: 213.239.220.67 site http://www.l2-country.eu/ )

Try hide Proxifier...

Then check the ips and ports that proxified l2.exe connects and try to add exeptions so only login server port and gameserver port pass throught proxifier :)

no weird ports in proxyfield, hide proxyfilter does not work... damn this way need to work on this server i cant image security that could handle this way of connection

when i leave in l2fork local port 2106 l2net crash when i pres listen but when i change the port l2net looks like connected but cant login in clinet window (any clue?)

edit: aaaaaa now i fully understand what you said to me, let me check this and then ill write here if it works

edit: i cant handle that a lone, they have something in l2.ini file that wont work threw the proxyfilter, when i tried to put thier ip to clean l2.ini proxyfilter says Could not connect to 213.239.220.67:2106 through the proxy server. with thier system proxyfilter does not resopnse

no weird ports in proxyfield, hide proxyfilter does not work... damn this way need to work on this server i cant image security that could handle this way of connection

when i leave in l2fork local port 2106 l2net crash when i pres listen but when i change the port l2net looks like connected but cant login in clinet window (any clue?)

edit: aaaaaa now i fully understand what you said to me, let me check this and then ill write here if it works

edit: i cant handle that a lone, they have something in l2.ini file that wont work threw the proxyfilter, when i tried to put thier ip to clean l2.ini proxyfilter says Could not connect to 213.239.220.67:2106 through the proxy server. with thier system proxyfilter does not resopnse

Sorry mate but i have a lot of work to do now...

I ll help you later :)

I ll try to make it work for you

But Try Something...

Just open Proxifier and let all connections pass throught the program with out any exeption...

Do not configure it to listen on 127.0.0.1 do not run l2fork...

Run L2.exe and login

If server ports are 2106,7777

and you can see anyother port open by l2.exe there is your problem...

Make a rule to make l2.exe proxify only server ports...let the other pass throught windows

Sorry mate but i have a lot of work to do now...

I ll help you later :)

I ll try to make it work for you

thanks man if you do that i will own you a big beer

edit:

[16:59] l2.bin - 213.239.220.67:2106 open

[16:59] l2.bin - 213.239.220.67:2106 close, 288 bytes sent, 370 bytes received

[16:59] l2.bin - 91.121.81.13:7777 open

no other ports found

I do not know if this is helpful, plus the file responsible for finalizing the L2.bin when you open the L2Walker, L2NET among other BOT's and Hack's is the file GameGuard.des

Below a picture of the process running after I submitted it could put the L2NET to work together with Proxifier, but the L2NET not making the connection.

xdssdas.jpg