Why I get banned ? Lol...! G.Mod Look Here !

banned?

Following the rule of IP's and registered e-mails, we couldn't have banned anyone till today and prevent leeching.Usually registered e-mail is hidden and we can't ask the admin of the other site to give us such info.

So unless Realtek himself, proves the opposite, the situation stays the same.

So basically if i go to a forum create an Account with name Blane and i make an exact copy from your profile because i can see it. And start to leech things than you will be banned because you can't proove its not you.

(Y)

So basically if i go to a forum create an Account with name Blane and i make an exact copy from your profile because i can see it. And start to leech things than you will be banned because you can't proove its not you.

(Y)

Since I'm in the Staff, it means I'm trusted for the community I suppose.So, since creating an account with my own name in other forum seems a lil' weird, we'll check first, then ban.But we can't do the same procedure for each single member, can we?

If you have something better to suggest, I'm personally opened-minded :P

Since I'm in the Staff, it means I'm trusted for the community I suppose.So, since creating an account with my own name in other forum seems a lil' weird, we'll check first, then ban.But we can't do the same procedure for each single member, can we?

that means if u find a Finito in one leeching forum u will ban me?

cz i am not in staff?

ohh come on...

The mxc rules are pathetic its like made by kids for kids. Will all do respect 95% of the users dont give a damn if they get leeched only the staff aka egoqueens care about such things because they are "superior" so they cant be leeched...

Honestly think a bit i can request bann for atleast 70 ppl for leeching my stuff with their own credit and i do it?No because im mature enough to understand that leeching is a part of the internet.

As for dekarma or ban you see i dont see those banned who keep continusly leeching stuff maybe because they dont leech from staff members...nor i see dekarma which would be the proper action...

And dont start to talk about maturity please since i know the age of the staff members.

Is your opinion.... anyway i don't care.... I just reported him i don't ask for a ban or something... It was just a report

5338tz.jpg

And ofc is not an emorage as you said.... I think you are in an emorage not me...

Unban him is not my problem... For me he is a leecher and nothing more.....

You dont get it what i try to say. You see the fact that you are in the staff dont mean that you are trusted(just think back to dariuse or the "payed golds"). So everyone even you can be accused with it.

What i say is dont do things like okay im in the staff so this rule dont exist for me. Everyone even the staff members should have the same rules applied to them like for a simple member.

Just dont take anything in consideration of what intrepid says, he hates everything to this forum, he takes pills for nerves when he enters in mxc.

Just dont take anything in consideration of what intrepid says, he hates everything to this forum, he takes pills for nerves when he enters in mxc.

lol =D

The allmighty raule have spoken, i guess the rumors are true alcohol does kill braincells.

Srsly, he is a good guy, but  if you ask him something about mxc, you hear only: retarded, stupid, etc..

Because i don't lie in order to gain a position and sorry but i'm not going to start it for anyone.

No, he's pretty sure about what he says and I can get it.

You dont get it what i try to say. You see the fact that you are in the staff dont mean that you are trusted(just think back to dariuse or the "payed golds"). So everyone even you can be accused with it.

What i say is dont do things like okay im in the staff so this rule dont exist for me. Everyone even the staff members should have the same rules applied to them like for a simple member.

People who have contributed in this community, members, staff, everyone, are passed through some search, before they do get banned.I'm not saying that I'm trusted, since I cannot really have an opinion about myself, but we work like this.I mean, if someone is caught of stealing and riping other's work, then we'll do a bit of search, then ban him.Even if the stealer is a staff member, he'll be banned.But, see, when someone is a serious member, with years of work here, active bla bla bla, we'd do a double check.I know it sounds unfair but I cannot lie to you.This is it.And this is the best thing we can do for the whole fucking-leeching problem.