Best client - year 2010

What client will be the best this year??  

278 members have voted

1. 1. What client will be the best this year??

• C3
    • C4
    • C5
    • Interlude
    • Kamael
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia 1
    • Gracia 2
    • Gracia Final
    • Epilogue
    • Freya

i like interlude....vesper armors and weapons,cert skills and more  just destroy l2:|

You say that because you don't like pvp + team play + select important targets ? Yes... you prefer silly targeting game and 1 man army.

I (will) like Freya because of the new zones, new stats of epic bosses (zerging antharas again like old times in C3/C4), and attribute system modification.

Interlude like always.

More simple ,  more better!

- No custom shits!

- No Kamael zombies

- No so many areas ;S

Npc with buffs , Gm shop with everything , The common well - known farming / pvp areas!

This is Interlude....... this is why i play and i will play (if i play ever again l2) at Interlude client!

(I also like C4)

lol, first you say that you don't like customs and then say that you like GM Shops and NPC Buffers?

Do you know what customs are?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why Freya is in the options considering it doesn't even exist officially yet...

+1 you can't say that it is good ,if you haven't play it.i am sure you have read some things ,but if you don't have experience you better no choose it and say it's the best