[WTS]Interlude l2j Pack close to retail

trusted seller i bought those sources before 3 days .

@Coolis The price is too low . make it at least 100-150Euro, those sources are really good.

What a great confirmation to hear this from a scammer.

no one had archid xD and the source of akin is not entirely archid, thats why it failed. (that and cus i was not announce about its launch and i couldn't prepare anything)

Also la2fort uses a crappy l2jserver and ur understanding of a server is equal to shit, jeez.

Both servers sharp and fort are crap and their pack is made poorly. Like i said its just an old l2j server.

And don't include archid if we're not talking about it. Did anyone ask you ? ty for proving ur a dumb ass >.>

ok whatever you say, i don't know if you have any problem with me, since i don't even talk,flame,f*** you...It would be complete idiotic to please such dumb ass like you to stop making such stupid acts? speaking of dumb asses could you tell me that is this means?

Oh i were going to forget it, If you are not interested to buy it, I have to please you to dont even dare post here, i dont care if you are moderator, or normal member, just dont post, Thanks

No? Oh and something else? somebody ask your opinion here? Have you ever seen me making post on your "marketplace" topics (i don't know if you even have)

No? well get the F**** out... You are not only dev...

Dont make me count your mistakes. Dont be an idiot and accept the criticism.

If you talking about typos, well i used to write fast and i don't have time to fix them, even to reread this topic...

I found this one: reworded -> reworked but im too lazy to fix it...

Could you stop spamming?

I don't ask buyers to post inside my topic to proof that source are good or other shit like that... If they want they post if no? I don't care...

This pack was sold 7 times... No one had any problem...

ok whatever you say, i don't know if you have any problem with me, since i don't even talk,flame,f*** you...It would be complete idiotic to please such dumb ass like you to stop making such stupid acts? speaking of dumb asses could you tell me that is this means?

You started it, ur like RWJ greek version when you get criticism your like bitching about it and since this is not youtube u can't disable comment. You started it all and if your so stupid to see that then maybe reconsider going to school more often.

Also a Dumb ass means an "ass" person(a guy who bitches a lot about anything regarding him in a bad light, or just intends bad upon another person) and dumb actually meaning dumb, as proven that you are till now xD

And for the record you soled only crap to everyone on mxc why cant i point out the bad things in your so called "sells".

How bout telling us about the infrastructure of the server, apart from all the crap you just gave out in your first post?

You started it, ur like RWJ greek version when you get criticism your like bitching about it and since this is not youtube u can't disable comment. You started it all and if your so stupid to see that then maybe reconsider going to school more often.

Also a Dumb ass means an "ass" person(a guy who bitches a lot about anything regarding him in a bad light, or just intends bad upon another person) and dumb actually meaning dumb, as proven that you are till now xD

And for the record you soled only crap to everyone on mxc why cant i point out the bad things in your so called "sells".

How bout telling us about the infrastructure of the server, apart from all the crap you just gave out in your first post?

i have only 1 question from you Setekh, sorry Cooli , why all time you have 1 opinion and speacially you my friend for everyone? can you explain me how you know everything for every one?

i have only 1 question from you Setekh, sorry Cooli , why all time you have 1 opinion and speacially you my friend fom everyone? can you explain me how you know everything for every one?

simple, the way they talk and act O.o its simple logic xD and also you have a screen in the first post. This coolis guy failed even setting a source folder xD meaning that he knows shit about that source.

Also his a veteran in this section, selling only and i mean only crap. And ppl bitching after it ^^

And btw enhance you english or use a spell checker, cus it makes u look dumb as fuck >.>

simple, the way they talk and act O.o its simple logic xD and also you have a screen in the first post. This coolis guy failed even setting a source folder xD meaning that he knows shit about that source.

Also his a veteran in this section, selling only and i mean only crap. And ppl bitching after it ^^

And btw enhance you english or use a spell checker, cus it makes u look dumb as -beep- >.>

w/e just leave some people alone, you make your self bad with that you doing all time :| sorry but this is my opinion.

And btw enhance you english or use a spell checker, cus it makes u look dumb as -beep- >.>

Do you use a spell checker? if you do, better try without it.

Do you use a spell checker? if you do, better try without it.

who cares anyway, it's not like my native language.

Oh and, the word is "spelling". Spell is another word.

who cares anyway, it's not like my native language.

Oh and, the word is "spelling". Spell is another word.

the best language in the world is the greek and in some years they will be the global language and try to remember that :D

the 1966 we loose for 1 point for our lang

ahahaha i am scammeR?

maybe you forgot the pack that you sold 60euro right? ^^

yy i am scammer i need to scamm money from noobs here because 5k euro in 1 month that

i earn from my server are not enough to buy car :)

ahahaha i am scammeR?

maybe you forgot the pack that you sold 60euro right? ^^

yy i am scammer i need to scamm money from noobs here because 5k euro in 1 month that

i earn from my server are not enough to buy car :)

You are not only scammer , you are and liar.

You are not only scammer , you are and liar.

y i am a liar i didnt earn 5keuros from donations i earn more but i spend lot of money in order to buy everythink that is related with l2j .

i have all packs that are for sell.

and i spend more than 300euro paying ovenus for his pack :)

anyway kido bb .