[WTS]Interlude l2j Pack close to retail

You started it, ur like RWJ greek version when you get criticism your like bitching about it and since this is not youtube u can't disable comment. You started it all and if your so stupid to see that then maybe reconsider going to school more often.

Also a Dumb ass means an "ass" person(a guy who bitches a lot about anything regarding him in a bad light, or just intends bad upon another person) and dumb actually meaning dumb, as proven that you are till now xD

And for the record you soled only crap to everyone on mxc why cant i point out the bad things in your so called "sells".

How bout telling us about the infrastructure of the server, apart from all the crap you just gave out in your first post?

Well actually you started it from just removing my topics for l2 general discussion section, without giving shit. And calls me as "retard" person, well actually your acting way is f***ing retard, and as i said on spam section you trying to act like interpid, but you can't just because your brain are "coded" only to code or leech for l2jserver (probably i don't know if this real) And something else, dude, im not Greek, and seriously dude you can't critic just from way with which was written topic... I can also say you that you are not good dev and you don't know a shit about developing, and that you're 10y/o kid, but seriously dude have you ever seen critic someone just from way with which he spell,write,smell,pee? And something else, i have with no one war here, and i don't really leek someones ass...

CAN WE STOP IT HERE? (seriously if we don't this topic will be junked, but let me guess no one cares? Selfish...)Don't continue your drama and GIve some f***ing respect as i do to other...

ahahaha i am scammeR?

scammer + leecher of mxc + lier + spammer + idiot + >10 times banned for idiot/retarded posts

y i am a liar i didnt earn 5keuros from donations i earn more

facepalming.gif

CAN WE STOP IT HERE? (seriously if we don't this topic will be junked, but let me guess no one cares? Selfish...)Don't continue your drama and GIve some f***ing respect as i do to other...

Dude i don't call someone to start saying that my pack is good or other this shit, this pack was sold 6 times, and 3 of them replied here. I don't call someone to help me... I don't even care...

Just Jesus god, stop here!

PS: Im complete sure that setekh are typing something right now... Anyway...

I don't have ban privi (?)

And probably you dont have Grisom's, Blane's,ED's & Chandy's MSN to warn them about this guy? You just dont want to move your finger, buddy. Also from how long do you( the staff ) know that this guy is a scammer and he is still selling his shits in this forum?

Dude i don't call someone to start saying that my pack is good or other this shit, this pack was sold 6 times, and 3 of them replied here. I don't call someone to help me... I don't even care...

Just Jesus god, stop here!

PS: Im complete sure that setekh are typing something right now... Anyway...

btw make your price higher its really cheap for that pack.

y i am a liar i didnt earn 5keuros from donations i earn more but i spend lot of money in order to buy everythink that is related with l2j .

i have all packs that are for sell.

and i spend more than 300euro paying ovenus for his pack :)

anyway kido bb .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and what else you got in your stupid pathetic own little world ? xD

You and your kind give me this impression:  "I gat diamonds cars mi server gives mony i too stupid to get job"

btw make your price higher its really cheap for that pack.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Well actually you started it from just removing my topics for l2 general discussion section, without giving shit. And calls me as "retard" person, well actually your acting way is f***ing retard, and as i said on spam section you trying to act like interpid, but you can't just because your brain are "coded" only to code or leech for l2jserver (probably i don't know if this real) And something else, dude, im not Greek, and seriously dude you can't critic just from way with which was written topic... I can also say you that you are not good dev and you don't know a shit about developing, and that you're 10y/o kid, but seriously dude have you ever seen critic someone just from way with which he spell,write,smell,pee? And something else, i have with no one war here, and i don't really leek someones ass...

Whats general discussion do with this u fukin retard?!

How stupid can you be to reflect other things upon other things? JESUS FUKING GOD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and what else you got in your stupid pathetic own little world ? xD

You and your kind give me this impression:  "I gat diamonds cars mi server gives mony i too stupid to get job"

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

how the hell you laugh i have l2akin sources and they are totally a CRAP.

i already delete them from my cpu :D

mini world? ahhahahhahahahahahaha

Been laughing a lot with this topic:)

Btw, you 've really deleted them from your CPU? Interesting..

im not akin xD and ur stupid in that case, since it was a basic artchid you could of got code you'll never get from anywhere else xD stupid ass

Been laughing a lot with this topic:)

Btw, you 've really deleted them from your CPU? Interesting..

Yea i know, right ?