interlude [L2OFF] L2Treasure 500x

Asiaaa

haha who the hell is the dev at this place?

Added all the custom shops

Difficulty : 6/10

Taken straight from their own changelog... adding shops is 6/10 difficulty? omfg that's awesome.

haha who the hell is the dev at this place?

Taken straight from their own changelog... adding shops is 6/10 difficulty? omfg that's awesome.

lol, that was the custom design of the website.. i didnt change anything from that :P

lol, that was the custom design of the website.. i didnt change anything from that :P

lol so you haven't even changed your site since it was designed?

That bodes well for your server then lol.

lol so you haven't even changed your site since it was designed?

That bodes well for your server then lol.

What are you trying to prove? The website isnt that important compaired to work on the server.

What are you trying to prove? The website isnt that important compaired to work on the server.

A server that puts little care into their website obviously puts little care into their server.

A tell-tale sign of yet another server opening just to make a quick buck.

A server that puts little care into their website obviously puts little care into their server.

Dude, im doing this all alone. Im sorry if i dont have time to change the changelog on the website. -_- Things will be changed when i have time for it.

Besides my L2 work, i also have a personal life.

This is my hobby, not my life.

Well, most of our effort has been put into the server, not in the website. When everything's right, then we can work on the website too..About the custom armor, it isnt OP like on most server, It's just  a bit better from the S Grade Armors. The Grand Opening will take place soon so bring all your friends here ^^ We aim to make a great server with balanced donations, balanced classes so that we can satisfy every single player who will join our server!