interlude [L2OFF] L2Treasure 500x

Asiaaa

The ones that advertise alot get a prize (donation status),they dont get priv's, :S where do you get that from?

Well its considered a privilege since they dont pay anything for that. Anyway u missundestood the meaning of privs i didnt mean weps,skills or anything like that lol.

You call on that growing?

Most of the ppl that play IL mid-high servers are currently trying nova.

dont speak if u have no clue dude.

/ontopic: wasnt active these days in this forum. the server have any eta ?

Hey,

We have decided to go closed beta on the 6th of september, if you want a part of thise beta testing you can pm me on L2Theasure forum.

The 5 most dedicated beta testers get a donation account.

Server is really cool, I joined closed beta and I can tell you, there are really cool features. The main feature is for sure the Treasure Chests! It's really simple there are like 4 types of Chests, each one dropable by mobs. The most easy one is dropable in the solo area [won't tell you if you wanna know check by yourself], after there will be a party area, pretty hard, they will also drop another type of treasure chests.

Now the main ideia is to the random players/clans, in other words the most low clans, have a chance to have the famous epic jewels. Everysingle server epics are only got by the big clans, leaving the others clans without a chance. Here it wont.

Anyway you may think another failure server, well at least this one has a feature that seems interesting, it's up to you to test it/join, I'm in!

Now the main ideia is to the random players/clans, in other words the most low clans, have a chance to have the famous epic jewels. Everysingle server epics are only got by the big clans, leaving the others clans without a chance. Here it wont.

Ur thinking wrong.Why would a clan of lets say 50 people waste their time on a server where randoms can get epics?Thats retarded... The majority of the clans like competition.If they won't have to fight to get rb jwls whats the point playing there?They'll kill randoms at the custom areas and after a week they'll get bored.