[AIO] League of Legends

Hiz.

Well, since LoL is becoming even more popular around let's keep the topics organised.

That's my first AIO by the way.

I know that there are few topics till now, but LoL's fans post more daily

Anyway, let's start.

Introduction

2sb1iz9.jpg

2ut0rw9.jpg

League of Legends is easy to learn, though this isn't to say that newcomers will immediately grasp every nuance. At the start of each match, you choose a champion, join a team of up to five players, and set out to destroy the opposing team's central structure, which is called the nexus. However, your real-life foes are not the only obstacle to becoming a true legend: The routes that lead to the enemy's nexus are defended by powerful turrets that are quick to dispatch you if you let your guard down for even a moment. This is where minions come in. A stream of AI-controlled units is frequently released from your base, and by assisting their charge down their predetermined lanes, you can more easily take down the towers--and players--that stand in your way. The click-heavy, Diablo-esque gameplay is simple enough, but the subtleties take time to master. You'll need to learn how to use minions to your advantage, when to push the lane (that is, aggressively charge forward) and when to pull back, and how to best utilize the strengths and weaknesses of your chosen champion. Matches are tense and exciting because there is little to no downtime. The action is quick to get started and the opposition isn't about to let up, so be ready to give each match your full focus.

Successfully fending off an attack means more than just frantically clicking on your enemies. Your champion levels up during the match, and in turn, you earn and improve your four primary skills (you also have a fifth passive ability). These skills determine the role your chosen champion plays during the match. Corki, a mustachioed gnome that flits about in a gyrocopter, is good for crowd control, enhancing his ranged fire with additional machine-gun rounds and area-of-effect attacks. Annie is a creepy little girl who flings fireballs at targets and summons her pet bear to assist in battle. While champions don't have the varied skill trees featured in Demigod, a similar Defense of the Ancients-inspired game, the large number of characters offers more general diversity, and almost all of them are great fun to play. Further diversity comes from the in-game item store, where you can spend gold you earn during the match on equipment and consumables that improve your health regeneration, enhance damage resistance, improve your speed, and much more. If you're confused by the number of items available, don't worry: The game offers smart suggestions based on the champion you choose.

League of Legends is a multiplayer-focused game. You can practice offline, but even new players aren't apt to be challenged by the pushover AI, which comes in only two difficulty levels: noob and easy. You'll want to join online games as soon as you can, and the matchmaking option lets you find other players who are theoretically around your level of ability. Yet even during your initial games, you're likely to face experienced players who are familiar with the formula's subtleties and are not afraid of vocalizing displeasure with a teammate's performance in--er--profane ways. Thankfully, if you've never tasted this particular game recipe, a tutorial level will introduce you to the basics, including one of League of Legends' unique additions: brush. You can hide in brush to conceal yourself from enemies, and good teams will use it to set up effective ambushes. Like Demigod, League of Legends does not feature any kind of single-player campaign, but online play is buttery smooth and finding a match is quick and easy.

General

[Official] Leauge of Legends Topic

League of Legends - MXC League (EU Server)

[Guide] How to install custom skins in LoL

How to make your own skins

[Trick]How to enter when server is busy/unavailable

How to take ALL the skins FREE [Client side]

Take unique skins

Skins

Information about Runes

Guides

Twitch

97tjer.png

The Plague Rat

Made by Gregor

Shaco

shaco.png

The Demon Jester

Made by FiX

Teemo

champion_16.jpg

The Swift Scout

Made by Abnormal

Shen

4u80ts.png

The Swift Scout

Made by Abnormal

Nunu

jshyqo.jpg

The Yeti Rider

Made by Sinaya

Master Yi

master-yi.png

The Wuju Bladesman

Made by Chucky

Sion

sion.png

The Undead Champion

Made by WeirdSituation

Akali

akali.png

The Fist of Shadow

Made by ĐαяқSLaYєЯ

Xin Zhao

champion_55.jpg

The Seneschal of Demacia

Made by Chucky

Amumu

Amumu.png

The Sad Mummy

Made by Cloud

Fiddlesticks

98427837.png

The Harbinger of Doom

Made by SeventhSky

Misc

Official LoL Website

Register

Download

League of Legends on Facebook

League of Legends on Youtube

League of Legends on Twitter

League Craft - Guides, news, and custom skins

Leage of Replays - Live streams from decent players

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Hey, nice done! I hope this will get more people to play and perhaps get a board for LoL

Perhaps you can add these 2 sites, they are sometimes useful to me:

http://leaguecraft.com/ - Guides, news, and custom skins

http://www.leagueofreplays.com/ - Live streams from decent players

Also thanks for the guides to those who made them! Perhaps you can add their credits below, as perhaps some people will write a guide about the same champion

Hey, nice done! I hope this will get more people to play and perhaps get a board for LoL

Perhaps you can add these 2 sites, they are sometimes useful to me:

http://leaguecraft.com/ - Guides, news, and custom skins

http://www.leagueofreplays.com/ - Live streams from decent players

Also thanks for the guides to those who made them! Perhaps you can add their credits below, as perhaps some people will write a guide about the same champion

Added.

Thank you very much.

Omagad thx magaki13 i'll start reading and then play cuz i tried it for the 1st time and i was lost (1st time playing this kind of game)

It looks like I helped, that's good. =d

Shen's guide added.