Rifts

So, i am doing right now some quests in Eltnen, and i was getting killed by some guys... So i figured out, in Aion, only one's who are possible to kill you out of duel are Asmos. I asked some guy he told me the Rifts Randomly open in places and Asmos can come here, on Elyos Continet. And my question is for how fucking long will this be opened? Cant do fucking quests with them killing me. And Elyos lvls 55 are sitting in town chatting. So when is this going to fucking closE? Im so fucking pissed i cant even kill 1 quest mob without getting killed by random people. Fucking god, retarded Rift or w/e

you play at AION official?

(lol when it upgraded to 55 level..)

Rifts open totally random in the map,and allow you go to other 'faction'.Trough these u can go to other faction too.Now if ur faction are totally n00bs and bored to get abyss points we cannot do anything

you play at AION official?

(lol when it upgraded to 55 level..)

Rifts open totally random in the map,and allow you go to other 'faction'.Trough these u can go to other faction too.Now if ur faction are totally n00bs and bored to get abyss points we cannot do anything

You didnt answer my question, for how long this rift can be opened? I wanna finish those quests near Eltnen City.

P.S InfiniteAion, not official

2 hours. i was rifter 100% at heiron for weeks , i made elyos quiting the game. rifts are open for  more than 26mins. they are around 1hour. but still the enemy can stay at eltnen without the use of Rift ^^

2 hours. i was rifter 100% at heiron for weeks , i made elyos quiting the game. rifts are open for  more than 26mins. they are around 1hour. but still the enemy can stay at eltnen without the use of Rift ^^

But if they die, they must go back and theres no way back to Eltnen i guess :P

Im newbie DUDE! So there's no way i wont be killed in Eltnen ? Omg jesus -beep-ing lol rift system, didnt thought so much while creating them.

Kisks = portable obelisks you place them anywhere you want and then you die you respawn to them. if no elyos finds it you will always spawn there (it has time limit but no prob)

138069.jpg

jajajajajaja

last help cause you are elyos mi hates galyos

that class are you and where do you go for exp.

In fact is the best part of tha game. At high level you get bored to just fly around abyss and you wonna gang people in their places. Thats why i was going volunteer to betoni's quests groups.

I made low level assasin just for rifts and kept him level 40 so i can go through most rfts around morhein and beluslan