I am not finished

Intrepid

it's not pure crisis lol it was a crisis which was provoced. it didn't come natural.

and yeah Germany deal to help after a couple of months. (after some corrupted deals out there)

and ofc for Greece isn't so easy to accept that. if they loose the islands they are totaly screwed. if they sell, they can never recover its.

ofc thats right the islands are big money i admit that BUT if the greek politicans would not be as corrupt as they are and as bad as they are this thing never happens you see its not about secret deals and such you watch too much criminal movie thats just pure corruption its called reality for example you have a construction site you can get a good company to build something for big money or you can get a company which put it together for cheap money + some money to the pocket these deals made greece so corrupted...

Intrepid look.

Almost 60% of families in south Albania live with sources which come from Greece, by albanian emigrants there.

If in Greece would be a true crisis like you think, Albania would be in big troubles too, but no, Albania was even one of the 2 countries in europe which had "econimic growth" while all other economies were decreasing.

Intrepid look.

Almost 60% of families in south Albania live with sources which come from Greece, by albanian emigrants there.

If in Greece would be a true crisis like you think, Albania would be in big troubles too, but no, Albania was even one of the 2 countries in europe which had "econimic growth" while all other economies were decreasing.

I know that Greece pay money for many countrys but thats still not answer the question why greece had to ask for lots of money you just talk about huge secret deals concerning the whole IMF and some islands...

ofc thats right the islands are big money i admit that BUT if the greek politicans would not be as corrupt as they are and as bad as they are this thing never happens you see its not about secret deals and such you watch too much criminal movie thats just pure corruption its called reality for example you have a construction site you can get a good company to build something for big money or you can get a company which put it together for cheap money + some money to the pocket these deals made greece so corrupted...

ahh here you got me.

ok let me explain you.

Crisis in Greece didn't came coz politicans were more corrupted then our politicans.

It came coz Greece reached 50%+ debt (loan). It's fakin crazy.

Like i said: Wall street was giving unlimited moneys to Greece, any time they asked for, they gave.

So, every country need moneys to cover its costs. And the worst thing in economy, is to use money gotten by loan to cover costs. They did Olympic Games in 2004 with money borrowed by USA.

Greece was having so much moneys from outside (from USA) which made them feel happy and secure. So, 2 years ago USA stopped giving money. And now it's the time for Greece to pay the Americans. 

So how do they have to pay? They got no money from inside by years.

That's why EU don't like to help Greece at all if they don't get smth in return. Coz all the moneys from EU will go to USA. And dollar may be back again like in old times.

ahh here you got me.

ok let me explain you.

Crisis in Greece didn't came coz politicans were more corrupted then our politicans.

It came coz Greece reached 50%+ debt (loan). It's fakin crazy.

Like i said: Wall street was giving unlimited moneys to Greece, any time they asked for, they gave.

So, every country need moneys to cover its costs. And the worst thing in economy, is to use money gotten by loan to cover costs. They did Olympic Games in 2004 with money borrowed by USA.

Greece was having so much moneys from outside (from USA) which made them feel happy and secure. So, 2 years ago USA stopped giving money. And now it's the time for Greece to pay the Americans. 

So how do they have to pay? They got no money from inside by years.

That's why EU don't like to help Greece at all if they don't get smth in return. Coz all the moneys from EU will go to USA. And dollar may be back again like in old times.

Exactly and why greece need the money from USA since years?

You said it because they dont have any income since years to pay it back hence i said they lied and you prooved me right also they need the money but somehow they lost what they have and how and this when corruption comes in to play again you prooved me right.

Hence once they wasted their money than requested lots of money from the USA and when they stopped they went to cry to the other end hence EU to give them money so they can live from OUR money for more years hence im prooven right again.

And about the island theres no way to blame USA blam greece for requesting all this money instead of do something they can thank to themselfs that they ended up here without the help of the USA they would be in that place years ago and again your prooven that.

is so hard to think?

even tho USA is best pertnership of Albania i hate that fakin country.

Look at Iraq and Afganistan.

They attacked Afganistan coz they said: we will catch osama bin laden. Catch my ass.

They attacked Iraq coz they said there are some chemical weapons. Chemical weapons my ass, there was, is and never will be anything of that matter.

Soon they will give the reason to attack the Iran (they are preparing it tho).

And for what? for atomic bomb? Atomic bomb my ass. Till now no one had any atomic bomb, only USA itself. RIP old Hiroshima lol.

And what i learned from school is: In USA doesn't matter who is president, it's Bush or Obama, American politics never change.

is so hard to think?

even tho USA is best pertnership of Albania i hate that fakin country.

Look at Iraq and Afganistan.

They attacked Afganistan coz they said: we will catch osama bin laden. Catch my ass.

They attacked Iraq coz they said there are some chemical weapons. Chemical weapons my ass, there was, is and never will be anything of that matter.

Soon they will give the reason to attack the Iran (they are preparing it tho).

And for what? for atomic bomb? Atomic bomb my ass. Till now no one had any atomic bomb, only USA itself. RIP old Hiroshima lol.

And what i learned from school is: In USA doesn't matter who is president, it's Bush or Obama, American politics never change.

these conspiracys are well known "everything for liquid gold" :)

but yet you helped me to proove my point about greece so :D

president = puppet

Intrepid look.

Poland - "green island" =D