I am not finished

Intrepid

i know there are many noobs but the problem is the greek kids are just showing off that's why we got bad name. this is the difference i mean seriously of course every country has newbie/idiot players but just ours have this bad attitude of showing off

true i saw a video of a journalist ( i don't remember the name ) who's theory is that everything was going down under control. still this doesn't change the fact , many ministers/politicians were/are corrupted these last years we got many scandals

so you hate this country cause EU didn't gave you help. i understand but still my answer doesn't change

erol's answer is correct

and my answer from before. we got the money you think ? i mean the people. are they on my pocket ? did we builded any skyscraper or a-bomb factory ? the money were given to politicians they abused their rights they are corrupted and now the money aren't in greece anymore they are on america or dunno there.

instead of being mad at a country get mad at corruption cause evey country has.

also you said your minimum salary is 200euro. that's bad and maybe worse than here and i understand but separate 2 sides

politics / people aren't the same or actually we got nothing in common with these bastards.

why should i separate heres the thing so you can understand what happens when a country inside the EU says we need huge amount of money...

nobody have a choice to kick them out because they alredy have € as main currency so you need to help them otherwise they affect your money.

So lets just say you are in a country where you have euro and another country because of deposites make your money worth less and less and suddenly you start to have less money because the prices go up while your money worth less and less and the situation where theres no € yet the situation is worse...now you understand it?

rethink? :) the IMF is 187 Country in 1 organization that includes the countrys of the EU too :)

also the loan the other countrys its like 1 bottle which every country can take out from and greece did so they couldnt give enough to hungary in my case :)

i worked on a service about emergency status... firewatching and flood protection.on 2007 we had many fires ...we didnt receive any single euro.instead we gave money from our deposits...it is true that we ve taken a lot of loans for useless reasons but we charged other accounts as every country MUST have an emergency account and those accounts are used only for danger situations...the fact that noone helped you is that they didnt really want to help ya for their own reasons,not because they loaned us

i worked on a service about emergency status... firewatching and flood protection.on 2007 we had many fires ...we didnt receive any single euro.instead we gave money from our deposits...it is true that we ve taken a lot of loans for useless reasons but we charged other accounts as every country MUST have an emergency account and those accounts are used only for danger situations...the fact that noone helped you is that they didnt really want to help ya for their own reasons,not because they loaned us

No the situation is not exactly this they just could not gave ENOUGH money they gave sand bags idk how many around 1million but if you worked in such you can understand it dont worth anything if you have a bigger flood than what the sand bags can stop like every country hungary have money for emergency situations too BUT sometimes when usually flood because its usual here is too big we need to get financial help you know medcine the houses furniture clothes etc etc

ohhh than thats why EU is cheaper with nearly 15% atleast here in hungary than before greece asked for money :)

blame USA dude lol

don't you get it.

Even EU got corrupted politicans and even more then Greece.

This is just an "economic game" like a football game with 2 teams.

EU is playing against USA on greek field.

Greece is trying to gain some help by EU.

EU is trying to give some help only if they get smth in return by Greece (they hope islands, who will get? any businessman who is cousin of angela merkel or sarkozi lol they are more corrupted then Greeks).

USA is trying to increase dollar power. They will never deal with euro believe me.

There are no more resources in EU. Oil aka "black gold" as a big resource has gone from EU by time.Mirerals too. Agricultural products as export/import are gone too (only inside countries it is a must)

the only big resourse left in europe is "tourism".

Italy beachs suck the ass, french too, england for toursim suck coz there is 22/24 h raining.

Germany is the locomotive of europe economy (is biggest industrial country in world, they never go down, they die - we all die).

So corrupted politicans all over europe want to increase their assets and only by tourism can.

That's why the target is Greece.

why should i separate

-cause we don't get that they get

-cause they do nothing for us

-cause we didn't told them ask money they do everything bythemselves.

a better question. that do we have common with them ?

why should i separate heres the thing so you can understand what happens when a country inside the EU says we need huge amount of money...

nobody have a choice to kick them out because they alredy have € as main currency so you need to help them otherwise they affect your money.

So lets just say you are in a country where you have euro and another country because of deposites make your money worth less and less and suddenly you start to have less money because the prices go up while your money worth less and less and the situation where theres no € yet the situation is worse...now you understand it?

yes i understand. that country's people aren't rich not even got much money to be called wealthy. simply hard-working people who have nothing to do with the politicians. you don't want to accept my point that WE didn't got nothing but politicians did and here comes the arguement of erol and now the money aren't in greece anymore.

seperate the 2 sides , plus

the fact that noone helped you is that they didnt really want to help ya for their own reasons,not because they loaned us

if they wanted they would give you a small amount of money they aren't poor , rofl.

blame USA dude lol

don't you get it.

EU is trying to give some help only if they get smth in return by Greece (they hope islands, who will get? any businessman who is cousin of angela merkel or sarkozi lol they are more corrupted then Greeks).

USA is trying to increase dollar power. They will never deal with euro believe me.

There are no more resources in EU. Oil aka "black gold" as a big resource has gone from EU by time.Mirerals too. Agricultural products as export/import are gone too (only inside countries it is a must)

Italy beachs suck the ass, french too, england for toursim suck coz there is 22/24 h raining.

Germany is the locomotive of europe economy (is biggest industrial country in world, they never go down, they die - we all die).

So corrupted politicans all over europe want to increase their assets and only by tourism can.

let me guess you are a patriot :)

You see the thing is if your story would be true than you need to pay off 187 country to get a fake report from the IMF about the financial situation of greece thats not a football game thats just pure economical crysis and for USA and Germany they said sell your islands AFTER greece asked for money + greece also said they dont want german money after germany said they would be willing to help :)

few times i agree with this dud.

i study for economy nap

American high school for Business. Gratuated with "Techinal on business matter level 1"

atm studying on University for "business" I was the best of the year on: Accounting. ;)

blame USA dude lol

don't you get it.

That dude has done his lesson with 10/10 :3

-cause we don't get that they get

-cause they do nothing for us

-cause we didn't told them ask money they do everything bythemselves.

a better question. that do we have common with them ?

yes i understand. that country's people aren't rich not even got much money to be called wealthy. simply hard-working people who have nothing to do with the politicians. you don't want to accept my point that WE didn't got nothing but politicians did and here comes the arguement of erol and now the money aren't in greece anymore.

seperate the 2 sides , plus

if they wanted they would give you a small amount of money they aren't poor , rofl.

we are in missunderstanding i dont hate greek ppl as i said in my first post i dont hate anyone just those who deserve it. By hating greece i referre to the financial situation and the negative things that come with it.

about the financial situation of greece thats not a football game thats just pure economical crysis and for USA and Germany they said sell your islands AFTER greece asked for money + greece also said they dont want german money after germany said they would be willing to help :)

it's not pure crisis lol it was a crisis which was provoced. it didn't come natural.

and yeah Germany deal to help after a couple of months. (after some corrupted deals out there)

and ofc for Greece isn't so easy to accept that. if they loose the islands they are totaly screwed. if they sell, they can never recover its.