[POLL]Retail Farm or Custom Farm? [IL]

Your Choose (READ BEFORE VOTE)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choose (READ BEFORE VOTE)

• Retail
    • Usual
    • Ahm, Why i still here?

Retail Farm (idea):

All players will earn adena on retails places (players choose, Ketra, Verka, balbla) and after that just buy the item which he want from normal SHOP, (retail c4 weapons items, no custom). if them want something like bless scrolls, or retails custom(L2Gold style)(PS: Retail customs wont have any stat more or less than retail c4 weapon) they should join event, (something like that). plus some AA will be greate.

Custom Farm(Usual):

(PS: No metter hard farm or easy)

All players earning an custom item (coin,stone etc.) After that they just buy the staff which they want from "Custom" Shop(Cusotm Weapon, Bless,Noblese blabla)

No something special or unique, just ask :S

You guys likes retail-like farming? don't you bot to avoid the farm part as much as you can while playing retail-like servers?

Considering you're a part of such a community I'm guessing you do. Now the question is... how do you explain that you like retail-like farming but avoid it as much as you can? I don't get it.

You guys likes retail-like farming? don't you bot to avoid the farm part as much as you can while playing retail-like servers?

Considering you're a part of such a community I'm guessing you do. Now the question is... how do you explain that you like retail-like farming but avoid it as much as you can? I don't get it.

thats calling "player" u never will understand them... they always will cry even all is fine :D