About "-EMPTY- Places in MaxCheaters staffers...

Maxtor

Then why they request CS mod?

To show that this forum has people to moderate those sections (even if they're dead).

l2 section is dead too <.<

Not as dead as the others. But anyway, let's not say what is dead in this forum. We'd have to make a list. This forum has to be renewed. We've been saying that for months, but nothing happened and nothing is going to happen.

Only spam sections are active.WAKE UP.Forum's dead.You can do nothing to revive it.Just close it xD

Or at least spend some money to improve it.Buy IPB boards.They attract more people.Only failed leeching forums use SMF,lol.

newsflash guys every section besides of spam is dead xD

that's coz ppl were more concetrated at spam section instead of other sections.

ED had like 3k mod action and i'm sure 2k were from GR Topic lol :P

Only spam sections are active.WAKE UP.Forum's dead.You can do nothing to revive it.Just close it xD

Or at least spend some money to improve it.Buy IPB boards.They attract more people.Only failed leeching forums use SMF,lol.

+1 for smf forum need upgrade to IPB or vbulettin

not the members dead the sections dead because of theres absolutely no organization regarding to sections and rules no good idea in this forum at all also there are a really bad attitude shown by members towards to staff because of many things

hence the forum as it is dead the only thing that keeps it alive is the spam boards

nothing to do with that

just delete the Spam Boards and done.

a forum full of active and helpfull shares and users.

wow section too.. but let's rebirth it.

true they need rebirth and its not only l2 in the whole world.. new mmorpgs are coming , new games. i mean for example

remove MU online section none plays this game lol

and soon add tera/guild wars 2 section

atm l2 general disc is nothing more than "that is your fav weapon" il or epilogue" x10000 times we say the same thing

SMF is nice...FOR A START lets say if a forum start on phpbb/smf and as soon as money is affordable change to vB than its all cool

next flame = ban.

You are dead, forum is alive. face it.

nothing to do with that

just delete the Spam Boards and done.

a forum full of active and helpfull shares and users.

Then get all boards full of complaints about spam section.