Recomand me a good OS.

SoRa

I liked the errors from win 98 ..

Like if you didn't had your keyboard plugged in you get the error "Keyboard not found . Press any key to continue."

hahahahaha i had forgot that lol

I liked the errors from win 98 ..

Like if you didn't had your keyboard plugged in you get the error "Keyboard not found . Press any key to continue."

yeah awsome days xD

the hardware is necessary since better your hardware faster your os is with that i was referring to mac book pro is extremly overpriced comapred to its features i can get a notebook with its features for around 1000$ or even less from a much more trusted and better company

anyway as far as the OS goes ok heres a few other thing that i dont posted before

start a bit with some faked by apple stuff

os x needs 5gb free space to install it windows needs 16-20gb BUT what apple never said is while windows need 16-20gb for stable os with clean install apple need the same amount of space to be stable

startup/shutdown/sleep

windows 7 has a start time less than 30 sec while actually the only os that os x can win against in boot up is vista

as far as shutdown/sleep goes here the management is for shutdown much better for windows(7) in sleep both os is the same

64bit apps

as far as 32/64bit goes windows handle it much better just look at their experience with it like it or not apple is at the level with 64bit where microsoft and linux was a decade ago

multicore usage

both company use the same type of technology but its kinda like apple have the more extensive windows have the better one

GPGPU

apple is all about fancy useless stuff so obviously their things are look better but work better?hell no

heres the thing OS X dont have DX 11 support at all while windows does

OS X has a HD video acceleration coded on software side which is absolutely useless at all

Windows have native gpu acceleration while they have much more tweeks to accelerate things like flash or HD videos for example and its much more faster because its use your hardware so as good as your pc is faster you enjoy the videos/games

and if we talk about games

can anyone tell me any good game that works on OS X? :D

default browser:

this is the wekness of windows IE is the worst browser ever created even compared to safari but heres the thing since you are a windows user you use firefox/google chrome mostly compare them to safari and you see safari fail soo hard

networking:

for regular ppl that part is hard to understand generally its about the way you can handle your internet connections and how fast it is done...

so as far as os x goes they didnt changed anything in it since ages while windows constantly improve it and with windows 7 they have the most easy to understand network UI and its pretty fast too

battery life in case if you have a notebook

windows 7 compared to os x increase your battery life with around 10%(that info from a windows 7 RC1 test so it maybe more with final version)

media

as far as music/movies go...media center of windows..if you learn how to use it it become your favourite tool ever and OS X can come with quicktime its just a fancy UI with only 2 useless thing in it 1.exit button 2.recording

backgrounds

okay now i keep it short here "more drug to apple bg designers cause they suck hard"

backup

sometimes when you need a backup what you do in os x?its an all or nothing stuff hence you save everything or you dont save anything at all in windows yes its a bit slower and the interface is not that fancy but it does the job with much more user friendlyness

and for last my best part

dock vs taskbar

seriously now the dock is a really fancy stuff but usefull?no

you see the dock is nothing more than fancy way of monitoring currently running applications and for only that its not that good fancy but not great feature

while windows with taskbar actually give you a "tool" to handle especially since windows 7 taskbar anything you want with extremly fast speed convinient look and without loosing space like with the os x dock

okay i could write more but thats enough i guess :D

Most of the things you said up there are wrong. But anyway, I can't keep talking with someone who supports windows 98.

That's it. :P

Most of the things you said up there are wrong. But anyway, I can't keep talking with someone who supports windows 98.

That's it. :P

actually if its wrong than blame every tester in every website/forum/company :)

and just a funny note for you today a bought a mobile for my brother(Samsung i9000 Galaxy S) and the guy whos the mobile technician in the shop said "iPhone is meant for idiots and attention whores) so thats all  :)

i agree with javitrepid plus we all know IE8 sucks but they are working on IE9 which is on beta and i read it is way better than it's old revs since it will support java and much more. maybe not better than mozilla/chrome but better than IE8 and worth to mention. plus Win7 SP1 is on beta but you can download it ;p

• 2 weeks later...