[Shares Included]Website Needs (Vote Buttons, Banners And Intros)

Sido

Great work Sido, you rly know your stuff :) Gratz

thank you all for the good words, im sorry i cant update it ftm since i got some other things to do...

and the "new style" i wanted for the vote buttons require much more experience than i got...

Why don't you put a code with Rollover ? I mean, it would look pretty good :) I mean with these images etc. :

vote%20for%20us%2027.png   vote%20for%20us%2028.png

i had that idea for more buttons, but i preferred to let ppl make it if they wish for their website :)

PS: also i want to tell u, if u need any kind of help in this situation, i mean on vote buttons, or u got an idea but u cant make it, let me know. and ill try it for u :)

ps2: so Lelouch if u want me to make that for u let me know.

just check a bit the websites from hopzone xD

its not only for someone :D

What i meant is, someone can make their own buttons with PS, and someone cant. So its helpful for those who arent experienced in PS or w/e.

Can you share something for the corners of menus ? A tribal shape or something?

i know what u want :)

sorry but i dont have, my advice is to search on the internet for some simple tribals, cut the part u wish from them, and give some 3D effects + glow with photoshop.

i guess there is nothing already made of what u want :P

PS: also i want to tell u, if u need any kind of help in this situation, i mean on vote buttons, or u got an idea but u cant make it, let me know. and ill try it for u :)

ps2: so Lelouch if u want me to make that for u let me know.

amm.. wat ? :D

Why don't you put a code with Rollover ? I mean, it would look pretty good :) I mean with these images etc. :

vote%20for%20us%2027.png  vote%20for%20us%2028.png

know how to doit or want me to help u :P ?