1. 1. choose server rates first:

• x500
    • x1000
    • x2000
    • x3000
    • x4000
    • x5000
    • x10000 (instant level 80)

I would say 4 safe 25 max... 75% normal 85% blessed.

yes thats ok i think. anyway guys look at how i am looking at the server right now (but please continue suggesting these wont be the final features):

- instant level 80 and instant level 80 subclass... or 500x and leveling zone. (vote for what you like the most)

- safe +4 max +25 75% normal 85% blessed (as mask said... i like the idea)

- icarus weapons and armor with 25 - 30% better stats than normal items but a little hard to farm and some accessories that can be bought with event prizes.

and i havent found any decision about farming areas yet. im thinking of cave of trials but its too big and people will not be able to find each other easily. i have to choose between mos, cave of trials, giants cave... please suggest some more if you like... (i want two farming zone, one will be PI i guess - the bad thing is that it is already used by l2deathavenue)

im waiting for your suggestions. i want this topic to be first until my server is online (though in fact this wont be MY server but OUR server because you guys will help me to make it good)... please keep suggesting :)

1: Gremlins should lvl you up to 80

2: I hate the enchant rates, because you are promoting luckers and donators. Safe 10, max 30, normal 80%, blessed 100%

3: Icarus weapons should have tripple SA of the S grade weapons, so Icarus Hammer would have Health, HP Drain, and HP regeneration, like how Bassalt has all 3, but the Icarus would have them combined, ofcourse with better stats offensively than the normal S grade.

1: Gremlins should lvl you up to 80

2: I hate the enchant rates, because you are promoting luckers and donators. Safe 10, max 30, normal 80%, blessed 100%

3: Icarus weapons should have tripple SA of the S grade weapons, so Icarus Hammer would have Health, HP Drain, and HP regeneration, like how Bassalt has all 3, but the Icarus would have them combined, ofcourse with better stats offensively than the normal S grade.

1: i dont know if thats too smart... if you are going to hit 5 gremlin and become 80 level why dont make it just to start 80 level?

2: since it will be a good server youll have to be a donator or to be lucky or to spend a lot of time in order to make a good gear. i mean... the server will be in a company pc. we will need donations. i just dont want donators to be overpowered but i want to give a reason for people to donate.

3. so... it will be icarus dagger = hp drain, haste and critical damage? LOL!!! why dont just give super haste to everyone? :P

1: i dont know if thats too smart... if you are going to hit 5 gremlin and become 80 level why dont make it just to start 80 level?

2: since it will be a good server youll have to be a donator or to be lucky or to spend a lot of time in order to make a good gear. i mean... the server will be in a company pc. we will need donations. i just dont want donators to be overpowered but i want to give a reason for people to donate.

3. so... it will be icarus dagger = hp drain, haste and critical damage? LOL!!! why dont just give super haste to everyone? :P

I hate PI for farming, prefer Monastery of Silence.

thank you chucky. anyone else?

i thing u can add tatto but not tooo much stat justo a litle, and have to put max p atack and max casting speed so whit that u get more time of pvp :D, slow a litle that absurd skill, like lethals, cancel, bane, u can make the tatto resist thats efects is more eficient.

i thing u can add tatto but not tooo much stat justo a litle, and have to put max p atack and max casting speed so whit that u get more time of pvp :D, slow a litle that absurd skill, like lethals, cancel, bane, u can make the tatto resist thats efects is more eficient.

i dont know if thats a good idea. because tattoo + custom accessories + icarus weapons + armor... i think these are too many custom items and i dont know if thats good.

Why waste time farming and enchanting if its highrate?

- Easiest XP Rates (Few gremlins max lvl)

- Easiest Enchant Rate (Its highrate, Instant pvp supposed - for example safe 3 max 10 or even safe=max)

- W/O Customs (Customs ruins gameplay and balance)

- Possibly interlude