1. 1. choose server rates first:

• x500
    • x1000
    • x2000
    • x3000
    • x4000
    • x5000
    • x10000 (instant level 80)

Why waste time farming and enchanting if its highrate?

- Easiest XP Rates (Few gremlins max lvl)

- Easiest Enchant Rate (Its highrate, Instant pvp supposed - for example safe 3 max 10 or even safe=max)

- W/O Customs (Customs ruins gameplay and balance)

- Possibly interlude

this is for a server with ucoz website etc. its not for a good big server.

this is for a server with ucoz website etc. its not for a good big server.

Those are ucoz and crappy home hosted servers. But no one thinks what makes players join. Players didnt join cause of enchant rate on famous servers, they did cause of ppl and good features. ANyway its my opinion, why make a highrate farming for weeks? Thats the point of low rate.

Those are ucoz and crappy home hosted servers. But no one thinks what makes players join. Players didnt join cause of enchant rate on famous servers, they did cause of ppl and good features. ANyway its my opinion, why make a highrate farming for weeks? Thats the point of low rate.

first lets wait the max ++ and rates list, then we will see if server is hard for ++

yes but if you join a good server you know that you have to spend time or money to become good. also we need the donations and also easy servers are only the ucoz servers. i mean the fact that it is a high rate server doesnt mean it is an easy (gm) server it only means that leveling is easy.

so, when we can expect your server date ? ppl are almost not giving ideas anyway ^^

i still need some help because there are some things i need to add and i cant do it without maxcheaters help (help in dev i mean).

of course i want you to suggest things until then the server opens.

until then i think i will know exactly what most players want...

besides i think it wouldnt be a smart move to open the server in august.

hmm now that i think of it soon i am going to open another topic about which are your favorite zones in l2. after i read some zones i will make a poll with them and people will vote which zones they would prefer for my server. i think this is a good idea...

No one likes a high x6000 server where u have to farm 40 hs to make a pvp..

6000x means that xp is easy. not that the whole server is easy. easy servers dont live more than 1 month. and there are no big easy servers.