• x1000
    • x2000
    • x3000
    • x4000
    • x5000
    • x10000 (instant level 80)

If they can't handle it, They are week ^^

weak*

but what do you say about DeathAvenue's style? would you like a server like that? (of course not a copy... im talking only about the difficulty)

weak*

but what do you say about DeathAvenue's style? would you like a server like that? (of course not a copy... im talking only about the difficulty)

More difficulty- more time spent on l2- more players.

BTW thanks for the correction(embarrassed :/)

But at the same time: More dificult -> Some ppl leaves.

come on when you login to a big server you have to expect a big level of difficulty.

anyway guys please suggest some zones for farming...

x500 ? x5000 ? it is same Oo  better do x30 (minimalize noblese ppl) ofc full Q on subclass and noblese

1. Enchant rate 33%(mage) and 55 %(fighter)[66% is to much] Safe enchant like retail +3 (full body +4), max +20,  blessed enchant rate ? Oo  Same  but items without change to crystalize. (like retail)  A  grade enchants and below in GM shop. S grade enchants from  RB's and farm in special farm zones. ( i mean drop 2-4% and spoil 5 %) something like that.

2.Farm zones should be share on 61 - 74 , 74++ and party zone. 61-74 Zone on ACM high exp and boosted mobs. (easier exp , many ppl hate exp), 74 ++ zone is for ppl whose want spoil and drop S grade enchants as i wrote( 2-4% drop and spoil 5 %) this location should be on Cave of trials. Party zone strong mobs with higher chance ( 5%-9% rate  to drop enchant and 10% spoil )

I think it is all about party zones. I played on many servers ( more than 250) and i saw jadi weapons. It is easy way to destroy server:)

3. More fun ? Wanna more fun ? Make olympiad 2 weeks perion. Sieges every weekend. TvT events (but with balance rewards)

Lineage 2 is so balance that your custom armors weapons and rest items may unbalance it. Many ppl dont understand it but it is.

4. As i wrote RB's drop enchants + weapons + crystals to SA. Many ppl came to server alone or with small group. They cant kill epic boss so u  can do it farm able. (for example mob from 74++ zone drop 1 part of item RB, to craft RB jawelery u should collect 2000 of them).

You ask about ideas... I said u many ideas. The most important is block walkers ,l2net  and many 3rd programs . Becouse it destroy all fun in game.

Ps wanna ask more ? pm

well guys i changed the title of the post because i think some people couldnt understand exactly what i meant. for example Barthez's suggestions are for L2OFF server not L2J. also you have to suggest things for the rates you see in the poll...