interlude [L2A][Preview]Archid - Empire

Setekh

dont u worrie about that xD

And L2 Survival is the main cause im making this server xD and actually to prove the point that a l2j can be better then a l2off, im not a kid and i know what im doing, so i dont need ur pathetic lecture.

That will be L2-Carnage.

You think factor clans will move to a java one ?

Hell no dude, w/o population and competitive gameplay(factor clans will offer this) the server will be a ZERO.It will be played only by some random BRs and GRs.

I'm not flaming you, I'm just suggesting you to make it HR PvP.It will be surely better.

Anyway gl.

this is gracia :/

No, it's interlude.

You think factor clans will move to a java one ?

Hell no dude, w/o population and competitive gameplay(factor clans will offer this) the server will be a ZERO.It will be played only by some random BRs and GRs.

I'm not flaming you, I'm just suggesting you to make it HR PvP.It will be surely better.

Anyway gl.

Lets give it a try. Quantity of this fork is better than most java sources, so why not?

Im sure that this pack seth made is seriously by far better than many of the l2OFF packs out there so ye it will sucess and yea many factor clans will move why not?.

HAHAHAH XD

So funny hearing that from you. When there's an interlude server-even if it's a nice one- you always reply saying 'Shitlude'

aka repeating Interpid's opinion MUCHO.

And now you come to this topic saying that it will succeed-supporting Seth.

im posting shitlude not in every c6 topic but in the failed C6 Servers . and no im not repeating intrepid i just agree with him.

seth...srv will have buffer?..or we need to make our buffers?

its gonna be like INC, a item buffer :P

Magic gem containing basic dances PP and songs, no prophecy

its gonna be like INC, a item buffer :P

Magic gem containing basic dances PP and songs, no prophecy

Aw, so you also will be killing support classes...and don't tell me "but no 3rd class buffs", people will just make boxes.

Aw, so you also will be killing support classes...and don't tell me "but no 3rd class buffs", people will just make boxes.

the server has a unique class dependency and balance we're not killing anything ^^