L2 Hope

Low rate ? (15x) High rate (1000x)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Low rate ? (15x) High rate (1000x)

• Low Rate
    • High Rate

In near future i will make server really serious and stabille ...i want ask you guys which server you want ? i did poll too but you can tell me another opinion or maybe opinion of Chronicle.. btw i preffer epilogue... and Server Info : 8 giga ram  / 10 mbit upload

Epilogue instant lvl 85 (same with subs cuz lvling subs is a real pain in the ass...)with safe 6 max 15,items up to s grade/dynasty.rb jwls in shop..Giant Codex-Mastery also,enchant safe= max with everything free in shop(that would be cool) and lots of ppl online...with 600-800 ppl the server will be the best one around...

Nothing Special  Here.. x80 Interlude?There Are Many

c4?  3 servers max

Something older than Interlude?? What C4 special has??? Nothing...

Even i wont play i suggest you to make a Gracias Epilogue server. Interlude is boring. The only thing you have to do in every server is to xp/make a clan/take items/and start to enchant.

guys i am thinkin cause i can buy internet as i want... the operator said i can increase it to 1000 mbit uopload... so... this server will be stablile... for sure ! cause i want make it really serious so... i really dont know if high rate or low rate... and if donate or not donate...

i think about 10 x rate / Epilogue 1,2 class quests not do / only 3 rd class and not gm shops no buffers... all like official :)

or

500x rate epilogue with +3 safe / 65 chance encahnt / max +25 wep +20 armor and easy farm :)

guys i am thinkin cause i can buy internet as i want... the operator said i can increase it to 1000 mbit uopload... so... this server will be stablile... for sure ! cause i want make it really serious so... i really dont know if high rate or low rate... and if donate or not donate...

Its not only the internet.. wake up.