[Share] Automatic Quiz Event

Great, Great share, I was looking for this event  for a long time its almost like the one from a server I used to play, the only difference is that you have to give the right answer instead of a number. Can it be changed if we add the answers to quiz.java instead of the numbers and change the xml for one answer?

One more question the quizevent.xml goes to faenor right? since is not on the readme file. Thank you so much for your share.

Work like a charm. Perfect. I want to make one change, instead of announce the right answer, announce the winner, can you tell me how please because I don't want all the players to find out the answer other wise we need to change the answer all the times. I added 40 questions and answer but players can right the answers and then they will win all the times.

Thank you and sorry to bother you.

Player "player name" is the Winner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...