Most online ever

and it's just coz there wasn't so many private server like now. :)

ye i agree with u too. back in the days not everyone was able to run a server from home. U needed to buy a real server machine to run one. i remember it costed around 2k euros just to buy one (and ofc if u bought one u wanted to have more then 1k ppl online) back in the days there were no kids hosting home made servers.

ye i agree with u too. back in the days not everyone was able to run a server from home. U needed to buy a real server machine to run one. i remember it costed around 2k euros just to buy one (and ofc if u bought one u wanted to have more then 1k ppl online) back in the days there were no kids hosting home made servers.

nahh its not about the "real server pc" for example a server with 400 player use 2-3gb memory so its more about too many server

nahh its not about the "real server pc" for example a server with 400 player use 2-3gb memory so its more about too many server

u didnt got my point. back in the days when l2 was making its first steps u could buy maximum 512 rams (1GB maximum but with big prices)

the technology of pcs wasnt so improved like today that u can buy 2gb ram for 50 euros.

u didnt got my point. back in the days when l2 was making its first steps u could buy maximum 512 rams (1GB maximum but with big prices)

the technology of pcs wasnt so improved like today that u can buy 2gb ram for 50 euros.

yes thats true today for 50€ i have core i7 cpu 2x750GB hdd in raid 1 and 8gb memory BUT still l2 server unless its not a big one dont need that huge hardware

back in C5 Official - teon

around 13,000 including bots and dualboxes

Same here.

We may see again huge population on retail again after freya update and merge of servers, not that much but they'll reach 7k+ for sure.

teon never had more than 6k.WHy you guys dont ask people who played on retail.

l2guru.com

actually i played on retail so :)